I don't get it

TBG 150

There are 131 guest and 75 members logged in and maybe 3 people posting. What's the deal? Are they scared to come out of the woodwork? Shy? What? Nothing to say?

Are they only watching the videos and fapping their brains out or what? I'd like Admin to set the permissions to where we can see what everyone is doing.

This is like the US Government or Parliament. All secretive.

Guest Squirrel

Yeah, didn't want to edit.

Well that's just fucking great.  :(

We got three posters on this forum and one of 'em is too goddamn lazy to go back and edit his posts when he wants to add something.

yeah, I been logged on for about 2 hrs. I was playing with the boat all day, so it took me awhile to read two pages of posts to catch up in between getting my beer and popcorn for the show, and de-buttering my mouse from the popcorn so I could tell ya why I was on and wasn't talking. now I have to de- butter my keyboard. DAMN.

Guest Squirrel

Obviously you'll need to have another beer before you tackle this miserable debuttering procedure. I suggest you just pretend you're wiping it on Leora's body instead of wiping it off your computer...

I read all of the resident boards while I eat. Not a lot to say there. Also not a lot to read lately. No one types in English anymore.

Playing in the Glades or the Gulf with the boat. I like blue water. Sitting there getting eaten alive by mosquitos as big as Eagles isn't my idea of fun.