Jump to content
Amy3

Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

Recommended Posts

image.png.3eac2c211dbdeda5670a6bfcfa92c04f.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

image.thumb.png.5896f1482c16f46a626f80564c45a313.png

Please join the project.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, zoifan said:

 

image.thumb.png.5896f1482c16f46a626f80564c45a313.png

Please join the project.

 

who🙄
the dog  limping  😁😁

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

image.thumb.png.d49b7fe8d6d744d4fcbb17e4e3cec05a.png

 

20:58 - She leaves

21:17- she brings another girl

 

The look too innocent to be participate in the project. But so sis Giselle.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zoifan said:

 

image.thumb.png.d49b7fe8d6d744d4fcbb17e4e3cec05a.png

 

20:58 - She leaves

21:17- she brings another girl

 

The look too innocent to be participate in the project. But so sis Giselle.

 

 

 

cheer up a bit, as the main couple has already been in our cams and bedroom twice in the period of nina😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

image.thumb.png.6a66d88da2b86f34193cc83cd3451358.png

 

Cellphone party :(

 

Never liked the use of cellphones during a social party. It is a sign of lack of chemistry.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

cheer up a bit, as the main couple has already been in our cams and bedroom twice in the period of nina😉

Who are the main couple? Are you referring to the girl with the red shirt?

 

When that bedroom event happened? I can't remember. Can you recall the time frame? Did they have sex there? Do you have a like to recording?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

 

Who are the main couple? Are you referring to the girl with the red shirt?

 

When that bedroom event happened? I can't remember. Can you recall the time frame? Did they have sex there? Do you have a like to recording?

yes, there is no way I can forget it was on the day of the holiday of alan ... the date but I do not know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thedbear said:

yes, there is no way I can forget it was on the day of the holiday of alan ... the date but I do not know

 

Hmmm, with the vacancy of Herman apartment this could be good. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

 

image.thumb.png.6a66d88da2b86f34193cc83cd3451358.png

 

Cellphone party 😞

 

Never liked the use of cellphones during a social party. It is a sign of lack of chemistry.

 

 

Tell me which party in george manages that it's not a cell phone.😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

 

Hmmm, with the vacancy of Herman apartment this could be good. 

 

I thought about it ... but I find it improbable at first.
The good thing is that they are part of the circle of nina and alan .....🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

they are part of the circle of nina and alan

I doubt that, specially if you assume Alan can have a circle. Nope.

 

George is the one who recruit and provides fresh talents. George usually uses this apartment to test drive the new participants (Edda, Sina etc....)

 

Moreover, I found it hard to believe that Nina found Serena. At the beginning, I noticed George and Serena are too close for George just met Serena the Nina's friend. To me it wasn't like that at all. Serena must have been close to George before she appeared in this project.

  

Having said all above still it is a mystery to me how Giselle ended up participating, and I really enjoy her participation. Mysteries like Giselle make me follow this apartment and I believe good things will happen here despite Serena's laziness and Alan's attitude .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was expecting something from Ilka & Sammy but never mind. It is early days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squish said:

I was expecting something from Ilka & Sammy but never mind. It is early days.

Me too, specially after tedbear said they've already been here and had sex before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...