Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

не знает, если русские таблетки могут вылечить другие заболевания, сопровождающие незащищенным сексом на людях, мульти-риски. Беременность может быть незначительными их проблемы

not a single pill protects against disease!  only from pregnancy 70%.  You can only protect yourself with a condom.  as well as the human papillomavirus, they are vaccinated, but only 10% of the women in our country have it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, snag said:

not a single pill protects against disease!  only from pregnancy 70%.  You can only protect yourself with a condom.  as well as the human papillomavirus, they are vaccinated, but only 10% of the women in our country have it.

I totally know that.. But seems they want to learn by the worse way

• Like 1

13 минут назад, jabbath1987 сказал:

Каковы ваши ожидания на новый фильм Звездные войны, Нина? @snag  Mine довольно низко, но после эпизода 8 Может Получить он только лучше  😁

First, I’ll remind you of the mentality.  

after Disney bought Star Wars, there was a lot of tolerance and mistakes when shooting.  

Remember the bombs that dropped out of a ship in outer space?  there is a vacuum, there is no attraction, and the rockets fell on their own.  

and all with his favorite character was Anakin  Skywalker (not a darth vader).  I miss him.

but I will definitely go to the movies.  but!  not on the day of the premiere, but on his birthday on December 28th.  

Remember my costume party?  

what are your expectations?

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Я полностью знаю, что .. Но, кажется, они хотят, чтобы узнать, в худшем пути

Unfortunately, Alan and other participants do not listen to me when I say this ... someday they will know grief, but I hope they can recover.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, snag said:

First, I’ll remind you of the mentality.  

after Disney bought Star Wars, there was a lot of tolerance and mistakes when shooting.  

Remember the bombs that dropped out of a ship in outer space?  there is a vacuum, there is no attraction, and the rockets fell on their own.  

and all with his favorite character was Anakin  Skywalker (not a darth vader).  I miss him.

but I will definitely go to the movies.  but!  not on the day of the premiere, but on his birthday on December 28th.  

Remember my costume party?  

what are your expectations?

Yes the whole movie broke with a lot of the "laws" we know from the other Star Wars movies.

My expectations: At best Luke awakes totally drunk with an Ewok in his arm after the celebrations at the end of episode 6 and realizes he only dreamt episodes 7 and 8 😂

For real now: I wish they will dare to bring in some new things without losing the original spirit of Star Wars. Please not a remake of the "Return of Jedi" 😁

Nobody can read Alan. Who could think of Alan and Red?

So, does that mean Romania visits here too? I hope so. 

But biggest wish is  Ilka's sister visits Alan !! Who knows ...

jack nicholson yes GIF

19 minutes ago, zoifan said:

So, does that mean Romania visits here too? I hope so. 

But biggest wish is  Ilka's sister visits Alan !! Who knows ...

He receives visits is a surprise.. Being Red not really a big surprise.. with edda "busy" not manny that belong to george was missing her "interaction" with the "protege" 😂

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Exactly. I would have thought these two would have hooked up, but I'm so glad that they did. I like Red about as much as I like Edda. And I'm glad she's down to come around for visits.