Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Selling like hot cakes I'm sure. Too many apartments with chickens trapped in food payout cages on VHTV. These people aren't living lives, they are incarcerated. Sad!    

All like birds in a gilded cage but the gild is wearing off slowly lool.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just watch VHTV for a day and it’s very obvious what is happening. People locking themselves up in a mostly empty box, laying around all day, intermixed with sex as often as they can pull it off. In between they stare are electronics, shove their ass into a cam, and wait for the next sex sex show to arrive and then check cc to see how they did. Isn’t a voyeur supposed to be the one getting off on them. Lately, it seems to me that it’s them getting off on the voyeur. In place of the nip slip, VHTV has become a modern day flasher! 

new york city flash GIF by Man Repeller

They could also sit around all day and do fuck all then we could bitch and moan about that.

We need a media driven sex guru to sort this out

Anybody got a spare one they don't need😀

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

From 600 megaton sex drive to zero (nothing). What happened?

come on wtf GIF

what the hell just happened wtf GIF

I had doubts about this place right from the beginning. When they do what they did at Lisa Grant place once a month this place is bound to fail.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

When they do what they did at Lisa Grant place once a month this place is bound to fail.

Same thing with Leah. Same thing with Em. And to an extent, same thing with Anica and Joel. They do a bunch of exciting shit at first just to get an apartment, then do jack shit once they actually get the apartment.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

.... and then they take advantage of Lisa’s decent good nature and they rob her blind for as long as she lets them. 

Don't know for how long Lisa can keep going like this.

All of her apartments are out of business.

This one looked a bit promising but my hopes are fading for them. 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Goes to show that it takes more then just sex to be successful

What sex? These people seem to be done with sex. Their passionate is TV and sleeping.