B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder where Belle and Nate is going tol sleep

There was a lot of suggestions that it would be Megan's room maybe on the yoga mats or mattress taken off the bed but after last night RLC should pay for a taxi unless they want to go again in the morning 😀

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I think this is what Debby REALLY wanted all night as well.

Just now, Fagen said:

Did she really cut herself? I dont see anything, or maybe was just a small cut.

At least 1 on each leg.  She put tape on them but it didn't hold.  Just simple razor nicks

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Debby is enjoying this A LOT more than she did with Demira's guy. 

Anabella needs to pound a little less.  You can't feel how deep you go or how far you pull it out each time and end up pulling out too far.  I should know.🙁

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Anabella needs to pound a little less.  You can't feel how deep you go or how far you pull it out each time and end up pulling out too far.  I should know.🙁

I get the feeling Debby can take it. 😁

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I get the feeling Debby can take it. 😁

Sure she can but that's not the point.  Anabella falls out too often because she can't feel through that piece of plastic how far she's pulling out.  If your partner is close to orgasm that can ruin it for her and if it happens too many times she won't even get close to orgasm.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Sure she can but that's not the point.  Anabella falls out too often because she can't feel through that piece of plastic how far she's pulling out.  If your partner is close to orgasm that can ruin it for her and if it happens too many times she won't even get close to orgasm.

I actually miss read your post and was just about to correct it.  

I see what you are saying now.