You're found guilty of violating the CamCaps Terms & Conditions.

Guest Squirrel

You are required to participate in the Adopt-A-Pet program. Which pet do you choose to live with forever?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. You are required to participate in the Adopt-A-Pet program. Which pet do you choose to live with forever?

• Lora's cat (aka Fritz, Monkey, numerous other aliases)
    • Maya's cat (aka Benedryl)
    • Maya's dog (aka Quaalude)
    • Maya's fish (they don't have names)
    • Alina's cat (China doll)
    • Kiko's dog (aka Agent Dog)
    • Isabel's dog (aka Meth)
    • Alma's cat (aka Gato Magnifico Mundo Tequila)
    • Alma's bunny (aka Agent Bunny)
    • Leora's anything she's got.

Guest Squirrel

It's very simple. The RLC people have been taken away by an alien spaceship, but the poor pets were left behind. You, as a convicted CamCaps criminal,  must care for one of them for the rest of its life. Even if it wants cheeseburgers. Pick which one...

Guest Squirrel

Gee, does that  mean that the mysterious voter #3 wants to deal with Paul forever? Humph... ???

After this, I might never post another poll. This could get scary.  :-\

You'll need Woof or Admin to add the 'L' to the rest of the replies, but you should be able to edit the title of your own thread, unless the permissions are turned off for that.

Yeah, I&M's dog is about the only one I ever see not being petted, unless it's by a visitor to the house. They need human love, not just to be kicked around by some nasty bitch.

There is a special place in Hell for her for treating that dog that way.

Guest Squirrel

TBG: yep, the fix worked this time. Last night I tried to correct it, but it didn't work because my personal operating system was VodkaShots v6.0  :P

Well, i dont like pets at all xd, but if i had to chose it would be lora's cat, and i want lora with it please :)

Also, whats with the title? you want me to change it to ''The Pet Poll'' or something? because now its not pet related... :)

Guest Squirrel

Well, i dont like pets at all xd, but if i had to chose it would be lora's cat, and i want lora with it please :)

Also, whats with the title? you want me to change it to ''The Pet Poll'' or something? because now its not pet related... :)

Don't worry. This thread will soon morph into a "Cars" or "So-and-so's-a-dick so-she-should-fuck-me-instead" thread pretty soon. Just like all the other threads. Change the heading if you wish. Yo' da boss at this pop stand...

But while we're at it, Woof!, how about a Category just for the pets? Half the time they're all we get to see when we tune into RLC now days, anyhow...(and they're usually naked)