Jump to content

Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7


 Share

Recommended Posts

il y a 20 minutes, thomas979 a dit :

why asia is a dead fish, she just lies there no emotions, no fore play , i'm not sure why she is even there it's obvious he enjoys sleeping with everybody but her

Asia is your typical girl-next-door but even so, she is too mild and uninteresting/not stimulating for a guy like Hakeem.

Sometimes you got to know that you are not pleasing your man & if you really like him, you should change as much as you can to 'appease him'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

why asia is a dead fish, she just lies there no emotions, no fore play , i'm not sure why she is even there it's obvious he enjoys sleeping with everybody but her

as a reader, I tend to agree with you more than Alladino.  everything I read about this apartment, makes me believe that the apartment is an attempt (and a poor one at that) by RLC to do something different, and a weak attempt at best.  the drug infested site leaders along with the drug infested tenants, leaves nothing to you all that support their habits!!  i'm not saying that the inhabitants of this apartment are drug users like it is so obvious in other apartments!  let's face it though, this apartment was a bust from day one.  what caught everybody by surprise was when Olajuwon brought back the first @#$%# to bang in the apartment.  everybody went ape shit over that and for what?  because they were thinking that there would be a parade of different girls coming into the apartment to have some dark meat,  and you.....the people that have been around RLC long enough to put a down payment on one of their rides wanted to see different and new women in the project. from what i understand, Asia is a good looking girl but she doesn't fuck with any vigor and that is what Olajuwon is in too!  i am a little tipsy after being at a "wreck the deck" party on the water and i will not hold back any punches tonight as long as i am awake lol.  i've said my piece and i'm going to finish getting caught up. have a good night all !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

I'd suggest the opposite. Finally get rid of Hakeem and let Asia look for a real BF. 

Best with Asia in a real roommate apartment (with two or more other people). 

We already have enought roommates places with planied events and zero emotions,don't think Asia would fit a place like that,Hakeem at least brings some girls in(but seems it's just the same couple ones nowdays).What Its needed Regard this house is the two(Asia and Hakeem)to be puted as roommates,then he can do whatever he wants and she wouldn't be seen as one with extremely heavy head.Watching a fake couple pretending to be what they aren't isn't fun at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

We already have enought roommates places with planied events and zero emotions,don't think Asia would fit a place like that,Hakeem at least brings some girls in(but seems it's just the same couple ones nowdays).What Its needed Regard this house is the two(Asia and Hakeem)to be puted as roommates,then he can do whatever he wants and she wouldn't be seen as one with extremely heavy head.Watching a fake couple pretending to be what they aren't isn't fun at all.

That is true. It's important that they finally stop pretending to be a couple. Everyone sees that this is not the case. 

However, I'm not really optimistic about Hakeem and his "guest girls". One or two visits a week, for maybe an hour, there is even out there on the Internet with more content. In the end, it is the same as in Barcelona. A lot of Show without any real life or even any real emotions. 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Alladino said:

That is true. It's important that they finally stop pretending to be a couple. Everyone sees that this is not the case. 

However, I'm not really optimistic about Hakeem and his "guest girls". One or two visits a week, for maybe an hour, there is even out there on the Internet with more content. In the end, it is the same as in Barcelona. A lot of Show without any real life or even any real emotions. 

 

There is always the feeling this house and residents could be so much more if they were "honest",in the end think is Asia that is more hurt etc,He is the "bastard" that have sex with her then hours later is having sex with other girls in same place and she..the extremely heavy head girl that pretends nothing happens and rewards the man after every betrayal.But them not being a real couple..maybe there is no betrayal lol.But still..don't know any woman that would acept what Asia acepts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There is always the feeling this house and residents could be so much more if they were "honest",in the end think is Asia that is more hurt etc,He is the "bastard" that have sex with her then hours later is having sex with other girls in same place and she..the extremely heavy head girl that pretends nothing happens and rewards the man after every betrayal.But them not being a real couple..maybe there is no betrayal lol.But still..don't know any woman that would acept what Asia acepts.

One thing for certain--he has been able to find and keep several female receptacles---there are no feelings or much affection from him that I have witnessed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • happyone changed the title to Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...