B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

33 minutes ago, Mauri said:

solo perché non sono ragazze. dovrebbero sapere che cosa stanno facendo. ma quando c'è un ragazzo a casa, il comportamento è come un bambino, Anabella ha un ragazzo e gli dice che lo ama, lui conosce né delle telecamere, nè delle sue relazioni lesbiche che non aveva mai fatto nella sua vita, quello che voglio per esempio, è che se ami il tuo ragazzo, si potrebbe evitare di fare che spettacolo con BF di Megan solo per ottenere soldi extra, sembrano prostitute

For this I prefer Megan and BF just because don t have secret or jealous for share they life with us, fake or not don t leave boring appartament 

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Per questo preferisco Megan e BF solo perché non ho segreti o gelosi per condividere la loro vita con noi, falsi o non lasciare appartamenti noiosi 

ok. but without other girls and without orgies

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Very interesting thought, but I don't think RLC sets up anything.  It could be that Fiby and Damira have themselves worked this out together---and that is ok. 

I believe Damira will get here before sooner or later

4 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Quindi la scelta di Megan per le altre ragazze? Sei così divertente

do you think the other girls are asking him to fuck with them ?? you are ridiculous

the only interesting thing tonight is to see if Damira will be able to fuck Fiby, as I said yesterday Fiby is a woman with the brain of a fifteen year old, I don't know if this is good or bad, if it happens before six in the morning, maybe I see

• Upvote 1

I don't know if FIby will go that extra mile.  Maybe if she didn't have the boyfriend that she is talking to regulary, she seems open to the nudity but that next level is a different game all together.  its one thing to be nude like a the beach, its another to do sexual activity.  I would like to see her mast first and then i would believe she'd be open to it.

• Like 1