B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

Just now, Mauri said:

thing? He speaks English. and in fact then it happened

i'm asking how you interpreted it by what he said or might have meant.  was he asking if he and Megan were going to have sex at least or was he asking if he was going to be able to have sex with one or both of the other girls if it reached that point in their show?

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ti sto chiedendo come l'hai interpretato con quello che ha detto o che avrebbe potuto significare. stava chiedendo se lui e Megan avrebbero fatto sesso almeno o stava chiedendo se sarebbe stato in grado di fare sesso con una o entrambe le altre ragazze se avesse raggiunto quel punto nel loro spettacolo?

man, he spoke in a low voice, but I heard he was talking about sex, Megan said no. so it is probable that he has asked if he would have sex with the others

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

the only interesting thing tonight is to see if Damira will be able to fuck Fiby, as I said yesterday Fiby is a woman with the brain of a fifteen year old, I don't know if this is good or bad, if it happens before six in the morning, maybe I see

Those who determine this fact are usually peers ---😏

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Fabulous Famous Fiby doing her thing.

Image result for girl with blanket up to her head

I don't blame her, finally getting the sleep she needs--no one can stay up till 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning all the time and get up fairly early- in the morning