B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Move Anabella to Fiby's room, move Fiby to either Debby's room or the LR or the terrace or the pool or the hidden room, it doesn't matter really.

Bring in a new girl to occupy Anabella's room.

Boom, we have something new to look forward to.

But nope, RLC's response will be "Fxxk you."

Of course.  Why should they change now?  You're still going to pay them and I'm still going to pay them

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Move Anabella to Fiby's room, move Fiby to either Debby's room or the LR or the terrace or the pool or the hidden room, it doesn't matter really.

Bring in a new girl to occupy Anabella's room.

Boom, we have something new to look forward to.

But nope, RLC's response will be "Fxxk you."

Better yet move Fiby and Numi to B2 with Sofie.  Bring Naomi to B4.  Yummy possibilities

• Like 1

à l’instant, dontgetnone a dit :

Better yet move Fiby and Numi to B2 with Sofie.  Bring Naomi to B4.  Yummy possibilities

Actually I agree, since B2 for me is more or less a write-off and Fiby is a write-off.

10 days in and all she does is iPhone and iSleep.

Naomi to B4 might be a shaker for both B2 and B4. Never thought of that.

Sounds good DGN.

• Like 1

Actually this gives me an idea, and I suppose perhaps some of the guys might mentioned it before this.

RLC should consider rotating some the girls around after every month to shake them up, especially when things are slow or when you have useless girls like Fiby aka Diva 2.0.

Like how they intentionally/unintentionally moved Diva from B1 to B4 to another room in B4 b4 she moved herself to the LR and out of the door.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Actually this gives me an idea, and I suppose perhaps some of the guys might mentioned it before this.

RLC should consider rotating some the girls around after every month to shake them up, especially when things are slow or when you have useless girls like Fiby aka Diva 2.0.

Like how they intentionally/unintentionally moved Diva from B1 to B4 to another room in B4 b4 she moved herself to the LR and out of the door.

We can come up with a lot of good ideas but until we come up with an idea how to replace the F*5&ers at RLC our ideas aren't for shit.

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

We can come up with a lot of good ideas but until we come up with an idea how to replace the F*5&ers at RLC our ideas aren't for shit.

Which again brings up the question, how on earth these fxxkers at RLC still have their jobs?

8 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I really wish we could move her to that room.  It would be so much better when she is "entertaining" Debby or Damira as she loves to do.  It's sad to say Fiby doesn't love anything but her phone as far as I can see.

i think the Damira & Anabella scene has gone cold ever since the night Damira's boy toy tried to force her to have sex with him.  Anabella now has her head up Megan's ass and waiting for Rocco's return.

58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i think the Damira & Anabella scene has gone cold ever since the night Damira's boy toy tried to force her to have sex with him.  Anabella now has her head up Megan's ass and waiting for Rocco's return.

I don't know who you are talking about Harley but you've got something bass ackwards.  Damira's boy toy as you call him has never tried to force Anabella to have sex with him.  Second you think just because Anabella participated in a staged sex show with Megan and Rocco that Anabella has the hots for him and can't wait for him to come back?  I think your imagination is running away with you.  Anabella wants absolutely nothing to do with any gents with the possible exception of her bf back home which we really don't know exists. 

• Like 1