B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Questo è il tuo parere e vi hanno diritto ad essa proprio come io ho diritto alla mia. Nessuno ma RLC e le ragazze coinvolte conoscono la verità.

I think there is little to think about, the girls have a landline and then they increase their salary with bonuses, and I don't think we barely smoke drugs, as far as Annabella is concerned I think it was also a question of involvement, we see that he was simply more comfortable on the last evening

19 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

of course she was involved, Megan is a useless girl here, she's on the phone with her boyfriend all day, she takes action only when Rocco is there and involves the other girls for the show. when he is not there he does nothing with the others

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

go to vhtv, everything down where it says it becomes a participant, the payment system is the same

I disagree.  RLC and VHTV are very different and I believe their compensation system is different as well but again neither of us knows for certain.

Look, this is an open and FRIENDLY forum where we share out individual thoughts and opinions.   Nothing more.  Let's keep it that way. 

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

class that was involved, Megan is a useless girl here, she's on the phone with her boyfriend all day, she takes action only when Rocco is there and co-turns the other girls for the show. when he is not nothing with the others

You obviously haven't watched Megan with Anabella or Megan with Debby or Megan with Damira, etc..  I wouldn't call that nothing. 

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Ovviamente non hai visto Megan con Anabella o Megan con Debby o Megan con Damira, ecc. Non chiamerei questo niente. 

of course I saw it, Megan, Ana, and Debby, they just do massages together, nothing more, Damira is a nymphomaniac, she would fuck everything, and Megan at first was convenient for when Rocco arrived. but then they discussed, and then relied on the other two

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Non sono d'accordo. RLC e VHTV sono molto diversi e credo che anche il loro sistema di compensazione sia diverso, ma nessuno dei due lo sa per certo.

Guarda, questo è un forum aperto e AMICO, in cui condividiamo pensieri e opinioni individuali. Niente di più. Continuiamo così. 

the method is the same, reliable sources

15 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Naturalmente si è occupata, Megan è una ragazza inutile qui, lei è al telefono con il suo ragazzo per tutto il giorno, si interviene solo quando Rocco è lì e coinvolge le altre ragazze per lo spettacolo. quando lui non c'è non fa niente con gli altri

You are so funny, how it s possible Megan don t make notingh with others girl? If she don t make notignh it s possible tell this for all Girls in RLC, you just hate her boy and want show this up her

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

the method is the same, reliable sources

Well I choose to respectfully disagree.  When presented with irrefutable evidence to the contrary I will change my opinion but not until then. 

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Sei così divertente, come è possibile che Megan non se ne accorga con altre ragazze? Se non lo fa notare è possibile dirlo a tutte le ragazze in RLC, odi il suo ragazzo e vuoi mostrarlo

I don't think he has done anything since he left, except for some facetime masturbation with him, but still they read the forum. now he will do something

Just now, Mauri said:

Non credo che egli ha fatto nulla da quando ha lasciato, ad eccezione di alcuni masturbazione FaceTime con lui, ma ancora letto il forum. ora si farà qualcosa

You speak want look real life and if one girl for 3 days don t make party or get drunk but masturbate one time It s not normal? Haha before want normal life, now tell don t make notingh, choise you