B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Parli vuoi sembrare la vita reale e se una ragazza per 3 giorni non fa festa o si ubriaca ma si masturba una volta Non è normale? Haha prima vuole la vita normale, ora dì di non far caso, scegli tu 

it is you who wants to see masturbation and sex every minute, otherwise you say they are boring and not real life

Just now, Mauri said:

è lei che vuole vedere la masturbazione e il sesso ogni minuto, altrimenti si dice che sono noiosi e non la vita reale

If you tell her it s useless you tell lie because for me B4 without her and Damira it s dead, and don t tell me other girl make more than her

3 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Se le dici che è inutile dici bugie perché per me B4 senza di lei e Damira è morta, e non dirmi che altre ragazze fanno più di lei

what does megan do if there is no Rocco? he stays on the phone with him all day. if you can't stay away from him, then pack your bags at his place, when Rocco is there then she is in full action with the other girls for her show

Just now, Mauri said:

che cosa fa megan fare se non c'è Rocco? rimane al telefono con lui tutto il giorno. se non si può stare lontano da lui, poi le valigie al suo posto, quando Rocco c'è poi lei è in piena azione con le altre ragazze per il suo show

But you normal? She Don t make notignh without him? When was with Anabella, Damira, Debby, Salma, what you sure look all? Because tell me what make other girls? 

3 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Ma sei normale? Lei non fa notignh senza di lui? Quando era con Anabella, Damira, Debby, Salma, che aspetto hai di sicuro? Perché dimmi cosa fanno le altre ragazze? 

was Salma the teacher who organized, now she isn't there, have you ever seen Megan organize a lesbian orgy if Rocco isn't there?

7 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Ma sei normale? Lei non fa notignh senza di lui? Quando era con Anabella, Damira, Debby, Salma, che aspetto hai di sicuro? Perché dimmi cosa fanno le altre ragazze? 

Megan teased Salma and never stayed until the end of the show with them. she did it with Damira, but it was Damira who got Megan involved, I think you don't look good

Just now, Mauri said:

era Salma l'insegnante che ha organizzato, ora lei non c'è, avete mai visto Megan organizzare un'orgia lesbica se Rocco non c'è?

And what change sorry? Her was with they so notingh change, her for me it s one of my prefer and beauty girl and for sure with boy feel more confortable or she have to push for be lesbian?

E quale cambiamento mi dispiace? Era con loro che notavano così tanto il cambiamento, lei per me è una delle mie ragazze preferite e belle e sicuramente con il ragazzo si sente più a suo agio o deve spingere per essere lesbica?

do you think she's really a lesbian? hahaha have fun friend

Just now, Mauri said:

pensi che lei è davvero una lesbica? hahaha divertirsi amico

For this i tell for sure feel more confortable with non but in the same moment she make also with girl, for sure it s not possible every day make sometingh don t thinks it s easy for 24 hour for 3 months make sometingh

Per questo dico di certo che mi sento più a mio agio con il non, ma nello stesso momento che lo fa anche con la ragazza, di sicuro non è possibile ogni giorno fare qualcosa non pensare che sia facile per 24 ore per 3 mesi fare qualcosa

but not even being what you are not, if you can't stay away from your BF stay home with him, don't come here, or don't share it with other girls