B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

Mods...are you listening. I think we should change the forum format, now we don't have many apts. Dispense of the whole apartment format. Instead just have 2 threads...a NEGATIVE THREAD, where guys can rip everyone to bits...and a POSITIVE THREAD, where they don't, and have a bit of fun, piss taking and light hearted banter...The Positive thread, as I suggested, just isn't negative, and you don't have to worship the girls and praise them up to the hilt...Just a thought guys, plus it would take me much less fucking time to catch up the next day...😏
I know this would never happen, and we've gotta have a few arguments, haven't we...😉

I would NEVER put anyone on my ignore list though...

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know this would never happen, and we've gotta have a few arguments, haven't we...😉

Me either--some are just too ridiculous and hilarious when I read them--would miss all the fun 🤪

• Like 1

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

I know this would never happen, and we've gotta have a few arguments, haven't we...

Can anyone sum up for me what were they arguing about? 

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Danita I apologize and will never underestimate your tongue of persuasion. 

Damira eating her third pussy off the night.  Megan-Feby Anabella now at the pool.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jham said:

Damira eating her third pussy off the night.  Megan-Feby Anabella now at the pool.

If anyone got the video of Damira and Fiby I would like for you to PM it to me.  My damn Cameras keep going off and on while I was trying to record.