B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

55 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In this case the right decision would have been not to go to RLC at all. Who is not ready to show his private life, should be sorted out by RLC in casting. 

I agree, but again, we have seen plenty times that some girls come on to RLC with no intention of showing all of their life to the camera. Even with Kamilla and Emily, girls like Sofie and Serafima and plenty others, they come onto RLC just to stay in the nice house and get paid for nothing. Kamilla and Emily lasted a year on RLC without ever doing anything fun and exciting other than looking at the phone and sleeping. Bringing in new girls into the apartments will always be a gamble and risk because they may be like Kamilla or Emily. This is why girls like Megan, Debby, Anabella and Damira now are so great and I really appreciate them.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

I agree, but again, we have seen plenty times that some girls come on to RLC with no intention of showing all of their life to the camera. Even with Kamilla and Emily, girls like Sofie and Serafima and plenty others, they come onto RLC just to stay in the nice house and get paid for nothing. Kamilla and Emily lasted a year on RLC without ever doing anything fun and exciting other than looking at the phone and sleeping. Bringing in new girls into the apartments will always be a gamble and risk because they may be like Kamilla or Emily. This is why girls like Megan, Debby, Anabella and Damira now are so great and I really appreciate them.

And they are all in B4, now you see the problem with RLC's decision-making?

B1 and B2 are almost negligible nonsense. B5 if not for Nate and an empty room, I think it can be better. I see Belle is game but perhaps she needs a more spontaneous partner.

My personal opinion is for them flush B2 and send Sara home. What a waste of a big bedroom with 3 cameras but no use for either of them when u put a girl like Sara in it.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

B5 if not for Nate and an empty room, I think it can be better. I see Belle is game but perhaps she needs a more spontaneous partner.

Well Nate and Belle are in a relationship.. so how exactly do you think you can get rid of Nate and keep Belle?

I think Fiby must be a personal trainer of some sort---teaching and working with Damira exercising in the front room

Enjoying watching them, but could have been more in the center of the room.  

I think it is time for RLC to bring in a new girl to fill the empty bed in Debby's room.

Fiby is becoming Diva 2.0, a write-off and she occupies a good room with 3 cameras which she has no use for.

Maybe the new girl can even take Fiby's room and move Fiby to Debby's.

Maybe the 2 Bees can come up with something for the cameras then.

Il y a 1 heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

Sorry I missed this part earlier. Yes this I agree with you. This Serafima was really here for the bed and convenience of B1. Nothing else mattered to her.

But Sophie IMO, at least bothers to put up a decent show when she feels like it. And she did a few okay-ish G/G shows earlier on.

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think Fiby must be a personal trainer of some sort---teaching and working with Damira exercising in the front room

Enjoying watching them, but could have been more in the center of the room.  

Typical Fiby hiding from the cameras, nothing new about that.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Typical Fiby hiding from the cameras, nothing new about that.

Let's see, according to my account, she has been on here a total of 10 days---

You always seem to start bashing the girls without giving them a chance---and she is not really hiding from the cams

just not putting on the display that you want. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Apparently this forum is only receptive to positive comments, all other comments are considered to be rubbish.

No problem, so what would you like me to say about Fiby?

That she is a good-for-nothing pretty lady who comes here for a vacation, eat, sleep, go out and spend time on her phone all day long?

I am not sure to be fake or negative-negative (which becomes a positive) TBH.

It is really strange why some people can't take the truth. They must hear/read beautiful words about people that aren't true.

• Like 1