Jump to content

Where should everyone visit at least once?


Admin
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Great beaches: Phuket Thailand
Culture Lots to choose from, but Rome was exciting
Nature: Must then recommend Norway, with the fjords and midnight sun, but also South Africa with safari is great
Party: Ibiza, Barcelona or Mykonos Greece

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Great beaches: Phuket Thailand
Culture Lots to choose from, but Rome was exciting
Nature: Must then recommend Norway, with the fjords and midnight sun, but also South Africa with safari is great
Party: Ibiza, Barcelona or Mykonos Greece

The only thing with Thailand is if you take a Girl back to your Hotel Room for some fun, just make sure she doesn't stand up while taking a piss.   :biggrin:

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/4/2020 at 7:42 AM, Slender Man said:
On 8/9/2019 at 8:47 PM, StnCld316 said:

The only thing with Thailand is if you take a Girl back to your Hotel Room for some fun, just make sure she doesn't stand up while taking a piss.   :biggrin:

 

please-dont-get-an-erection-thai-girl-funny-300x223.jpg

JEEZ ... are there ANY female girls in Thailand !!! ?

What the hell is the world coming to?  Why are Thai boys so incredibly like girls?  If it hadn't been for that little hanging thing, I'd have been totally fooled.  And is this Dua Lipa? ... I bloody well hope not !  😮

 

(m=qWZ007UbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=6hb5LbKJlKJe

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, Scottish Republic said:

JEEZ ... are there ANY female girls in Thailand !!! ?

What the hell is the world coming to?  Why are Thai boys so incredibly like girls?  If it hadn't been for that little hanging thing, I'd have been totally fooled.  And is this Dua Lipa? ... I bloody well hope not !  😮

 

(m=qWZ007UbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=6hb5LbKJlKJe

 

 

Best just to stay well clear and sober if visiting. Guessing game of what you might feel when slipping your hand below. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...