B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing ever lasts long with Nate.    

You either have it or you don't.   :biggrin:

No Nate🙂 lasts quite long enough usually over 10 minutes so that's just factually incorrect but then that happens when people who don't actually watch. We'll see how you all manage on camera. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

No Nate🙂 lasts quite long enough usually over 10 minutes so that's just factually incorrect but then that happens when people who don't actually watch. We'll see how you all manage on camera. 

There has been the odd time where he hasn't been up to par.  They only got about 2 days left so they'll be busy packing which usually doesn't take long when you live out of a suitcase.

Beautiful Belle💗 and Nice Nate🙂 still awake and it's the morning (unlike others up at this time it is not due to what they have consumed) so I will say Good night Belle & Nate and Sweet Dreams. And I hope Nate's business is a success.

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There has been the odd time where he hasn't been up to par.  They only got about 2 days left so they'll be busy packing which usually doesn't take long when you live out of a suitcase.

But as on her first 2 visits she has a lot of new clothes. The first time she had to buy an extra suitcase and still had to sit on it.

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There has been the odd time where he hasn't been up to par.

That would be fair to say but I don't want him confused with Paul or Smith because while they both got there it wasn't in the end, it was at the start! Whereas with Nate he can pound her for quite some time and still finish.