B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #1

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Have you forgotten when she got fingered along with Irma by Beardo ??  Or the fun she had with Lola at the so called Orgy  ??  Don't kid yourself, she is no Virgin !!!

it's still Alex.. and in B1 😉 

I hope there is someone who prepares lunch for these poor girls, otherwise in an hour or two when they wake up, they will have to prepare it and it would really be a scandal

Il y a 2 heures, Sergio a dit :

I hope there is someone who prepares lunch for these poor girls, otherwise in an hour or two when they wake up, they will have to prepare it and it would really be a scandal

Some of these girls sleep just before the sun comes up and wake up just before it goes down.

And even if they don't do that, they sleep in the afternoon until dinner time. Fantastic, I really wonder they get paid to sleep.

Fxxk life when you can live life like that.

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Some of these girls sleep just before the sun comes up and wake up just before it goes down.

And even if they don't do that, they sleep in the afternoon until dinner time. Fantastic, I really wonder they get paid to sleep.

Exactly.

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

It's their vacation schedule 😏