Ilka & Sam (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Great another straight room is what we needed...

I really have absolutely nothing against gay people and I support that you get a gay place but complaining about every non gay appartement or action all the time is for sure not the solution. 

• Like 1

Isn't anyone here allowed to say its opinion if he does not like something or finding something boring? That's called democracy. And they are not doing anything about the bi/gay viewers and somehow we need to get their attention.

If you want we can comment on any other apartment all the time and say everything is perfect and we are all so horny. That would be ok?

• Like 1

Just now, hotkefguy said:

Isn't anyone here allowed to say its opinion if he does not like something or finding something boring? That's called democracy. And they are not doing anything about the bi/gay viewers and somehow we need to get their attention.

Complaining about that in every topic will just get you ignored and nothing will change. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Complaining about that in every topic will just get you ignored and nothing will change. 

We don't know that yet. And every person is entitled to their own opinion. I didn't comment on anyone's opinion when they coplimented all the girls and say how sexy and hot they are.

1 minute ago, hotkefguy said:

And here I commented my own opinion. I saw they brought another (i lost the count of how many) straight couple and I said I didn't like it. Was that bad?

you can express your thoughts as much as you like and people are free to criticise you as well, it goes both way. don't be discouraged by that. we welcome different points of view here. 

having said that my criticism of your comment is that it is not welcoming to the new couple.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

And here I commented my own opinion. I saw they brought another (i lost the count of how many) straight couple and I said I didn't like it. Was that bad? Because I am honest?

Not at all. I just said it does not help constantly repeating it. But of course you are free to say whatever you want.