Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

Piper could just sit there naked have her own room..I must say the threesome night was the most exciting night in here according to me..haha..but  there has really not been too much excitement since then.. so..male or female more threesomes is the recommendation...just saying..lol 

1 hour ago, firewall said:

@Sparkles: their manager was the same of clara/stas ( alex/lina ?) if yes i am not surprised if they move to another site because this manager is a mercenary

Yes there were managed by Alex/Lina.

Alex & Lina now only have 1 apartment left on VHTV - Pablo & Secilia. In the past, Alex & Lina managed over half the apartments on VHTV. Wonder how long Pablo & Secilia will stay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Yes there were managed by Alex/Lina.

Alex & Lina now only have 1 apartment left on VHTV - Pablo & Secilia. In the past, Alex & Lina managed over half the apartments on VHTV. Wonder how long Pablo & Secilia will stay.

Alex/Lina moved of Voyeur-villa to voyeur-house and now they will probably move to Voyeurlife, like i said Alex is a mercenary he go where there is the most money to take,

i remember when VH took his defense about the ukrainien history with paisley/cletus 😁, i think  alex/lina laughting behind the VH ass now like Anthony

Voyeurlife make their market on VH like VH did before on VV, they pick up couples on VH for put on their site as a promise to win more money