Jump to content

reallifecam membership


auraaaaaa
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

and if i dont have credti card then how can i pay ?? 

If you don't have a CC then you won't be able to Purchase an Account with RLC.

 

Now if you Purchase an Account with VHTV you have the Option of Paying with PayPal since not everyone has the ability or privilege of holding a CC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

and if i dont have credti card then how can i pay ?? 

Depending in wich part of the world you live, some stores (Grocery,  Drug Store or else) sell PREPAID CREDITS CARDS,that's how i pay here in Quebec Canada  there is a charge of appx 5-6 dollars for a $100.prepaid card, make sure the store activates it,    GOOD LUCK !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Depending in wich part of the world you live, some stores (Grocery,  Drug Store or else) sell PREPAID CREDITS CARDS,that's how i pay here in Quebec Canada

How does RLC Collect the Recurring Monthly Charge. Most Prepaid Cards at the the Retail Level and Non-Loadable.  Once the Funds are depleted the card goes to the Trash.

Banks offer Re-loadable Prepaid cards but there is a Fee for the Card then you just put how much money you want on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

How does RLC Collect the Recurring Monthly Charge. Most Prepaid Cards at the the Retail Level and Non-Loadable.  Once the Funds are depleted the card goes to the Trash.

Banks offer Re-loadable Prepaid cards but there is a Fee for the Card then you just put how much money you want on it.

OK but The one I buy at IGA suits me fine if I don't want to resub every month.  Thanks for the information though, I never tried at the bank.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...