reallifecam membership

auraaaaaa

6 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

hello can anyone guide me how to purchase reallifecam membership ?? a complete guide ?

You have to Purchase a Membership directly from RLC.  There are places on their Site to click to Purchase a Membership.

5 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

and if i dont have credti card then how can i pay ?? 

If you don't have a CC then you won't be able to Purchase an Account with RLC.

Now if you Purchase an Account with VHTV you have the Option of Paying with PayPal since not everyone has the ability or privilege of holding a CC.

19 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

Depending in wich part of the world you live, some stores (Grocery,  Drug Store or else) sell PREPAID CREDITS CARDS,that's how i pay here in Quebec Canada  there is a charge of appx 5-6 dollars for a $100.prepaid card, make sure the store activates it,    GOOD LUCK !!!

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Depending in wich part of the world you live, some stores (Grocery,  Drug Store or else) sell PREPAID CREDITS CARDS,that's how i pay here in Quebec Canada

How does RLC Collect the Recurring Monthly Charge. Most Prepaid Cards at the the Retail Level and Non-Loadable.  Once the Funds are depleted the card goes to the Trash.

Banks offer Re-loadable Prepaid cards but there is a Fee for the Card then you just put how much money you want on it.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

How does RLC Collect the Recurring Monthly Charge. Most Prepaid Cards at the the Retail Level and Non-Loadable.  Once the Funds are depleted the card goes to the Trash.

Banks offer Re-loadable Prepaid cards but there is a Fee for the Card then you just put how much money you want on it.

OK but The one I buy at IGA suits me fine if I don't want to resub every month.  Thanks for the information though, I never tried at the bank.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 19 heures, auraaaaaa a dit :

If you don't have a credit card, either this means you are not old enough to own one or you are not eligible for one for whatever reasons.

My suggestion then will be don't bother with signing up with RLC. There aren't any life-changing experience to expect after you pay them your hard-earned money.

Use this money to treat someone you like a good meal.

• Like 2