Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

This girl is super fuckin hot and fought off two guys for quite awhile--It was pretty obvious she probably would have given in to Condor if the talker was not there-She handles her self in a super sexy way and i would like to see a whole lot more of her on vh--who is this girl and where did she come from? Wow!

Screenshot (1639).png

Screenshot (1640).png

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, sr71gn a dit :

This girl is super fuckin hot and fought off two guys for quite awhile--It was pretty obvious she probably would have given in to Condor if the talker was not there-She handles her self in a super sexy way and i would like to see a whole lot more of her on vh--who is this girl and where did she come from? Wow!

Screenshot (1639).png

Screenshot (1640).png

If this girl starts to make. regular appearances or, better still, gets an apartment, then I will definitely take out a subscription with VHTV

• Like 3

On 8/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, just checked the Big One on their website, looks awesome. That's the kind going up freaks me out. I have a hard time breathing going up these! The scariest one I've been on was in Kings Dominion in Virginia called Intimidator 305. Check out the video of it. I lose my voice when we go to these theme parks, I just scream the entire time and laugh hysterically.

Well now, in addition to math, CC, "voyeurism" and being perverts, we also
have something else in common.

I have also been to King's Dominion, several times, but not in many years.
The last time I was there, I rode every coaster save for one. At that time, 
I think there were 12-15 coasters, if I remember correctly. This was likely
close to 25-30 years ago. My kids were still kids, not even teenagers.

Anyway, by the time I got to the last coaster, my body was so beat up
from being tossed around and I was so tired and exhausted from holding
on and overall muscle tension, that I just wanted a long, hot bath, a really
good and a really long massage and a soft bed to sink into. I felt like I'd
been exercising for days, nonstop. But it was still great fun!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Screenshot (1639).png  0

Screenshot (1640).png  0

Her name is Nadine. She first visited the day before yesterday and had sex with Condor.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Her name is Nadine. She first visited the day before yesterday and had sex with Condor.

Haha..first bad choice of a guy to get hooked on is condor..might be fun in bed but not a great character..I think she trusted him but he kind of turned on her trying to close the deal for ante..condor harvests the taken girls and uses the single ones..it makes for interesting tv...but don't fall for the guy..ante is ante..useless

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Haha..first bad choice of a guy to get hooked on is condor..might be fun in bed but not a great character..I think she trusted him but he kind of turned on her trying to close the deal for ante..condor harvests the taken girls and uses the single ones..it makes for interesting tv...but don't fall for the guy..ante is ante..useless

Ante is too aggressive against girls for my liking. Condor is a little naive but not a bad guy. And he fucked her really good 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ante is too aggressive against girls for my liking. Condor is a little naive but not a bad guy. And he fucked her really good 

Yesterday don't think it had anything to do with naive.. he knew very well what was happening there