Jump to content
Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
Noldus

B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

Recommended Posts

GOV B4 August 2019 #3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the Kitchen Cams but there's no one in that area  :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Debby is so excited about Rocco being there she's bating........what a bunch of @$#%&'s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Debby is frustrated tonight, it is time to try something new Debby. There are so many ways to get yourself off, it doesn't always have to be the same. I have no idea why Damira puts up with Fiby. Damira so bad wants Fiby to get in the game, but she prefers the bench. After Damira leaves Fiby will never come out of her room except to eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So Debby is so excited about Rocco being there she's bating........what a bunch of @$#%&'s

MIssed that but I see Anabella rubbing

Also when was that argument you said between Megan and Fiby ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Debby is frustrated tonight, it is time to try something new Debby. There are so many ways to get yourself off, it doesn't always have to be the same.

What is she frustrated about ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fagen said:

MIssed that but I see Anabella rubbing

Also when was that argument you said between Megan and Fiby ?

another one that's excited for Rocco's return.  as for the argument, i think it was a couple of days ago that i read about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fagen said:

What is she frustrated about ?

Are you watching her ? Then you would know what she is frustrated about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fagen said:

What is she frustrated about ?

that's a good question actually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thestarider said:

Are you watching her ? Then you would know what she is frustrated about.

i'm not, so can you tell me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thestarider said:

Are you watching her ? Then you would know what she is frustrated about.

No I wasnt watching her so whatever she did I missed 🙂

But I see now that she was bating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm not, so can you tell me?

LOL has nothing to do with your fantasy about her and Rocco the Rammer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

another one that's excited for Rocco's return.  as for the argument, i think it was a couple of days ago that i read about it.

Might have been in the kitchen when Anabella and Debby was there also, think was just some kitchen stuff about cleaning etc. - They all smiled shortly after so it wasnt a big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thestarider said:

LOL has nothing to do with your fantasy about her and Rocco the Rammer. 

sorry to burst your bubble but i have absolutely no fantasy about her and Rocco!!  i just don't understand why people make the posts they do when knowing there are those of us that don't watch and will never understand that kind of post.  seems pointless to me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

MIght have been in the kitchen when Anabella and Debby was there also, think was just some kitchen stuff about cleaning etc. - They all smiled shortly after so it wasnt a big deal.

oh ok......who knows what Thes was talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...