B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

11 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Serafima has natural boobs.

if you say so.  they looked silicone filled to me and the scaring around her nipples convinced me.  but hey, i only saw a handful of pictures and didn't get to watch her daily like the rest of you did so what do i know!

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if you say so.  they looked silicone filled to me and the scaring around her nipples convinced me.  but hey, i only saw a handful of pictures and didn't get to watch her daily like the rest of you did so what do i know!

I think no one would've had fake boobs like that. They were very "saggy" when she was bending over, just like Danaya or Arya, because they were just naturally big. Lovely in my eyes! 😍

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I think no one would've had fake boobs like that. They were very "saggy" when she was bending over, just like Danaya or Arya, because they were just naturally big. Lovely in my eyes! 😍

there are fake boobs that look real and there are fake boobs that look fake.  Masha, Kitty, Karla, are all good examples and not to mention Diane 🙂

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there are fake boobs that look real and there are fake boobs that look fake.  Masha, Kitty, Karla, are all good examples and not to mention Diane 🙂

We've seen better ones too though, like Mila and Naomi.