B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

if I may say, the strange thing, as I said, is that Fiby left with only one dress and a pair of shoes, it is the first time in my life that I see a woman leave for four days, only with this, makes me think that he doesn't need clothes during his holidays

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

You should have known 
you must get the same intelligence as HFB.😂

the thing that I'm sorry for you is that you know what happens, I don't know if you have help from RLC or if someone translates the conversations of the girls, so you know very well what these girls are doing when they are outside, remember Kitec's translations, but now you have taken the position that I am saints and therefore I believe that you will never even say under torture how they really live, this in my opinion is very wrong, because you are not honest, but this is your choice

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Alcune persone non riescono a sopportarlo se qualcun altro potrebbe sapere un po 'di più di loro. Tuttavia, se Noldus sa qualcosa, è molto intelligente 

trattenendo alcune informazioni perché alcune persone qui non vedono l'ora di prendere un po 'di informazioni e trasformarle in un post negativo (principalmente) contro le ragazze. 

there will always be negative posts, a forum, so there will always be different opinions, but if you have nothing to do with RLC then if you have information, you can share it, we are here for this, at least we know in advance what happens too

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If you noticed, Sergio actually managed to express himself in a fairly civil way this time. While this is another example of where the Moderation of this place is failing:

The Post was addressed by a Moderator.    It would be much easier if the ones that can't get along with one another put each other on Ignore Lists then no one will see what the other has Posted.

These Torrid Love Affairs never have a Good Outcome.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

Any other comments that certain members wish me to remove?

I realize few people here know how to use the ignore function, which utterly blocks members with whom you have a disagreement.

Shall I make a Rule that only warm and fluffy comments be made?

Can we get the fuck back on topic now? Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Post was addressed by a Moderator.    It would be much easier if the ones that can't get along with one another put each other on Ignore Lists then no one will see what the other has Posted.

These Torrid Love Affairs never have a Good Outcome.   :biggrin:

they all need a hotel room ❤️😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Moderators Suck.… Hell we know that......The forum is a Adult forum, and is certainly not a Hallmark Lovey Dovey greeting card. It is very mild these days compared how it used be when I joined. there were no rules then, just the big bad wolf and his massive ban hammer.

Opinions vary and all are welcome as long as they are within posted rules as stated, on the please read these before posting thread.

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

then explain to me why my post where I say the (truth) about Noldus is deleted, while his where he tells Sergio that he has the same mentality as HFB is still there? could you take it as an offense or disrespect, while my post was a very clear observation, or should you hide about who Noldus really is?

Foamy clearly states to get back on topic, there is a thread for this discussion in flame wars. Back on topic please. All off topic post will be hidden or we can just lock the thread.