B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

17 hours ago, Fagen said:

They are moving to the bed for the sexy games now I think

so Megan and her puppets moved to the bed and had a show under piss poor lighting conditions.  what is the point on a voyeur site or hell for that matter what is the point on any site that if you are going to put on a show for your audience that you turn the lights down low to provide the mood but in return you fuck the viewers over with piss poor lighting.  NEWS FLASH Megan......in the future, leave the lights on and your viewers will be way more grateful.  the person that told me about the show said that he/she only watched the first couple of minutes before getting so frustrated over blurry content that he/she moved on to something else.  he/she said that this is getting worse day by day on RLC and that it's not just in B4 but everywhere.  who needs that kind of BS when you are paying to see it!!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Megan and her puppets moved to the bed and had a show under piss poor lighting conditions.  what is the point on a voyeur site or hell for that matter what is the point on any site that if you are going to put on a show for your audience that you turn the lights down low to provide the mood but in return you fuck the viewers over with piss poor lighting.  NEWS FLASH Megan......in the future, leave the lights on and your viewers will be way more grateful.  the person that told me about the show said that he/she only watched the first couple of minutes before getting so frustrated over blurry content that he/she moved on to something else.  he/she said that this is getting worse day by day on RLC and that it's not just in B4 but everywhere.  who needs that kind of BS when you are paying to see it!!!

You need a new source Harley 😉

The lightning was OK 😉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1