B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Each to their own...for me, the sexiest and most attractive girl on RLC right now...

Oh, she's hot, and sexy, and all that, but she seems quite "controlled" (like this is as far as she wants to go), and that is usually the "type of person" that interests me much. Remember, I usually love the slightly crazy and "dirty" type.

BTW, Stella has been my no. 1 for awhile now.

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

RLC added a new feature to the site....I wish they implemented a feature where you can block certain apartments from appearing on top cam..

yes excellent idea, so tired to see the same girls always in top cams

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Fiby and Megan in the tub

let me guess, the other girls are out with there fuck friends and Megan and Fiby are going to put on a show in the tub to cover for the shenanigans that the other girls are up to.  par for the course with RLC!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

let me guess, the other girls are out with there fuck friends and Megan and Fiby are going to put on a show in the tub to cover for the shenanigans that the other girls are up to.  par for the course with RLC!!

keep guessing--some day you might get it right 😏

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

fammi indovinare, le altre ragazze sono fuori con là cazzo amici e Megan e Fiby stanno per mettere su uno spettacolo nella vasca per coprire gli imbrogli che le altre ragazze sono fino a. par per il corso con RLC !!

I am convinced that sooner or later you will catch us, also because you say it every time, so for the law of large numbers you have to guess once😂