B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

All this silly girl play going on and we're probably never going to see Debby or Damira getting a proper fuck. And Anabella only with that one guy one time. This lack of anything exciting in this house is a real shame.

wish i could say that i feel sorry for you but i just don't!

il y a 14 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Anabella starts packing things !! 😟

When the term is there, always  too fast for those we appreciate. we have the hope to see her again if she wants to, and if she can. But before that we must thank her for her warm presence and all her ability to entertain us.😢

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Harley, you have the right to your opinion, but I disagree on that one ... Will miss her ... She gave us many nice moments ... 

Meno.....i'm sure she did but her time is up and i'm tired of reading about her.  i'm tired of reading about every single girl in the Barca dwellings.  i understand she made an impression on you and many others and she would have made one on me had i been able to watch her on a daily basis.  i think she needs to get her ass home to her boyfriend as soon as possible and tell him she wasn't faithful to him and leave it up to him if he wants to be a dumbass and forgive her,  and that goes for all the rest of the girls that cheat on their boyfriends when they are away from them.  it's time to read about some new fresh girls!!

i'm outta here....have a good night!