B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Meno.....i'm sure she did but her time is up and i'm tired of reading about her.  i'm tired of reading about every single girl in the Barca dwellings. 

Rather than getting yourself all upset and being tired reading about Barca girls--may

I suggest you start reading good books instead of Camcaps--- 😏

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's not alright Ze, what they are doing is shitting on you and the rest of the people that pay for them to be there.  they go out and spend all day away from the cameras and then come home to put on their bullshit shows while all the REAL in RealLIfeCam is kept outside and as long as there are people like you and many others that support that, nothing is ever going to change.  when they come to RLC they should be all in with RLC and there should be none of this bullshit where girls that are on vacation with RLC, take another vacation away from RLC.

I can see why things are so fucked up with RLC and it's because people put up with it and to me that's just wrong!!!

Once again, who are you trying to convince????-Most of us willingly pay to watch RLC , and do not complain as much as you do with no subscription.  We are all quite capable of making our own decisions without you rabble rousing all the time. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

The Peers for tonight: Megan-Stella, Debbi-Numi, Damira-Fiby, and finally Aurora-Bro if the Oracle told me true. But, will we still see a hold-up on the penis of passage by Damira?

It's Damira and Bro at the pool now 😉 
Aurora asleep 

Stella and Mega has a large bottle of booze in the tub, and starts the show now

il y a 50 minutes, Noldus a dit :

It's Damira and Bro at the pool now 😉 
Aurora asleep 

Stella and Mega has a large bottle of booze in the tub, and starts the show now

it's some Déja vu. I'ld give somme opportunity to Aurora and The Bro after what they started this morning.

il y a 6 minutes, moritzmax a dit :

Buy the new glass ball.
Fiby has left the house and could visit Belle.
My runes say.
Debora & "brother" bad sex
Numi, Debby and Aurora may show-fumble
Stella and Megan

I personally think that we will never see anything more than Fiby. So, it would take an Aurora coup to recover The Bro. My seer (wife) is laughing, she still had me with her bullshit. please Damira, not Debora.

18 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I personally think that we will never see anything more than Fiby. So, it would take an Aurora coup to recover The Bro. My seer (wife) is laughing, she still had me with her bullshit. please Damira, not Debora.

No matter if Damira, or Debora, it will be bad sex  :biggrin:
Of course Damira, I do not remember any RLC "ladies" :huh: