Epstein the Pervert Dead.

TBG 150

The useless POS takes himself out of the Gene Pool and now William Barr wants to Glorify this Pedophile with a Million Dollar + Investigation (Taxpayer Dollars) to try and find out what happened.

What happened was the Man Committed Suicide. Took the Cowards way Out.   There I just saved America $1M+ by providing the answer.

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.  Lucifer will now take care of him.   Burn in Hell Jeffrey Epstein hot as hell GIF by Lucifer

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The useless POS takes himself out of the Gene Pool and now William Barr wants to Glorify this Pedophile with a Million Dollar + Investigation (Taxpayer Dollars) to try and find out what happened.

It is a possibility that is was an inside job--to further protect some unnamed individuals 

Oh-and thank you for being concerned about the American taxpayer :biggrin:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

It is a possibility that is was an inside job--to further protect some unnamed individuals 

With the Security Cameras in all the Jail and Prison Facilities it would be hard for someone to go into a Cell to Ice Someone and slip out unnoticed.

47 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With the Security Cameras in all the Jail and Prison Facilities it would be hard for someone to go into a Cell to Ice Someone and slip out unnoticed.

If the security cameras were present (and someone was supposedly to monitor them) --then why did they not stop him from supposedly committing suicide???

And why was he not on suicide watch--if he had tried earlier? 

It won't take a million dollars to answer a few important questions --unless other suspects turn up

Don't get me wrong--I am glad the SOB is dead--he would have been convicted for sure anyway--but since there is no death penalty enforced

He was on suicide watch from day one. No inside deal here. His living would be a worse hell for him. Someone may have conveniently turned their heads when they were supposed to be watching the cameras, but that's about it there.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Unless the cams were turned off for a few moments.  There is a statement going around that Barr secretly visited the jail the day or night before the perv was found dead.  True or not I wouldn't put nothing past Barr or Trump.  We know Barr's father hired the perv at  one time and we know the president is a predator so I would not be surprised to find a conspiracy here; and I don't mean with the Clintons.  Indeed,  Drump's retweet may have very well been an attempt at deflection; which we know he does all the time.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If the security cameras were present (and someone was supposedly to monitor them) --then why did they not stop him from supposedly committing suicide???

And why was he not on suicide watch--if he had tried earlier? 

Apparently he tried offing himself a week ago but was unsuccessful. He was on Suicide watch for a couple days then put back into a cell. 

The only way they can stop someone from offing themselves in Jail is put them in a Straight Jacket.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

He was on suicide watch from day one. No inside deal here. His living would be a worse hell for him. Someone may have conveniently turned their heads when they were supposed to be watching the cameras, but that's about it there.

I copied and pasted this from the article you posted

There are conflicting reports as to whether Epstein was placed on suicide watch following that incident, which prison officials have been investigating as a possible suicide attempt.

But US media report that, despite the apparent warning signs, the financier was not on suicide watch at the time of his death.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Not so TBG.  He was taken off suicide watch days before his death and his cellmate was moved out shortly or a few days before this incident.  

• Like 1

I never copied anything, just posted the link. I'm glad the fucker is dead either way. You play with children, you die. Plain and simple. He was better of doing himself in. It was just a matter of time before some other person did it for him.

Add one more to the Clinton Suicide list. what that makes about 20 or so now. Pays to be friends with Bill and Hillary doesn't it ?

The pervert got what he deserved, but was it suicide ? Why did Barr decide to jump in on this ? Interesting things to come from this one I think.

• Like 1