Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

On 11/19/2019 at 12:39 AM, MOMOLEMARIN said:

au risque de me faire bannir mais je m'en fiche je sors par la porte je rentre par la fenêtre pour ceux qui comprennent 4yha.pngfzr8.pngvpap.png6fkz.pnghr8r.pngeulb.pngs7vf.png2gfj.pngqj6b.png

Oh my god,wish I could satisfy her needs of that sexy Russian masterpiece.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Howard said:

This video depicts how lonely Leona is.  No Paul. No Pooch. Not even a pet hamster in a cage with a wheel. Stranger in a strange land.

I think she bates because she's bored. The $$$ or attention has become secondary.

Its only for de money

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Howard said:

This video depicts how lonely Leona is.  No Paul. No Pooch. Not even a pet hamster in a cage with a wheel. Stranger in a strange land.

I think she bates because she's bored. The $$$ or attention has become secondary.

she's getting paid to stay at home and masturbate...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ILSTRONZO said:

she's getting paid to stay at home and masturbate...

Of course.  But boredom and loneliness will wear on her. It's evident.  Don't have to be a subscriber to see it. 

In the old apartment, she wasn't lacking love - she was lacking affection (from Paul).   In this new place, every ingredient for a decent quality of life appears missing for her. No affection. No human (or pet) interaction. No friendships that are tangible.  ..and so on. Other then having an apartment to sleep in, her internal existence has no meaning.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Felix75
1 hour ago, Howard said:

Of course.  But boredom and loneliness will wear on her. It's evident.  Don't have to be a subscriber to see it. 

In the old apartment, she wasn't lacking love - she was lacking affection (from Paul).   In this new place, every ingredient for a decent quality of life appears missing for her. No affection. No human (or pet) interaction. No friendships that are tangible.  ..and so on. Other then having an apartment to sleep in, her internal existence has no meaning.

Does Leora look lonely?  She looked much more lonely with Paul.  Now she looks happy, she lives in another country, where it is interesting, she also has new friends there, one of whom we saw in the apartment.  She talks on skype a lot and fun.  In addition, she came to Europe for permanent residence, which means she chose what she considered the best for herself.  Therefore, opinions about whether she is bored is only subjectivity from the outside, and not how it really is.  Otherwise, it can be said absolutely about all the couples and girls of the project who came from another country. Many people sometimes leave their country in search of a better life and this is normal.  Paul is not the only object.  Leora has friends in this country, as we see.  In the apartment, she, in her city, preferred not to bring anyone into this one either.  There is no point in constantly discussing this, only Leora knows and chooses where she is better. 

40 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Does Leora look lonely?  She looked much more lonely with Paul.  Now she looks happy, she lives in another country, where it is interesting, she also has new friends there, one of whom we saw in the apartment.  She talks on skype a lot and fun.  In addition, she came to Europe for permanent residence, which means she chose what she considered the best for herself.  Therefore, opinions about whether she is bored is only subjectivity from the outside, and not how it really is.  Otherwise, it can be said absolutely about all the couples and girls of the project who came from another country. Many people sometimes leave their country in search of a better life and this is normal.  Paul is not the only object.  Leora has friends in this country, as we see.  In the apartment, she, in her city, preferred not to bring anyone into this one either.  There is no point in constantly discussing this, only Leora knows and chooses where she is better. 

None of us can be factual on her "happiness" status.  It's perception and observation and I see her having to force being content.  I'm surprised people don't see it just in her bating! Or more to the point, the foreplay 'exercise' she goes through and then seems to often struggle through for the bate (as it doesn't seem to come naturally). She use to be self-lubricated as she started bating. Her thoughts alone would get her wet. You can usually now tell that natural lubrication doesn't happen until she 'forces' herself to enjoy the process (put on the show).

We all think she's hot.  Those of us who have watched her for years and years have seen her evolve (who remembers that orange pull out couch and that small dinette/kitchen).  I challenger anyone who has watched her for 5+ years to say she is happier now then she was 5..3...or even one year ago. 

It's her choice to bate-for-pay.  But I think I'd feel better about her situation if she would go back home to Paul & the pooch (I assume they're still together). There was a time we were voyeurs into her life and she went about her life (as if she wasn't aware of the cameras).  Now, it's all about bate-for-pay, making eye contact with the cameras; which takes a significant shine off the fantasy. She'd be more genuine on Chaturbate and I think happier in life then appearing to be a chimp in a cage at a foreign zoo.

• Thanks 2

Guest Felix75
1 hour ago, Howard said:

None of us can be factual on her "happiness" status.  It's perception and observation and I see her having to force being content.  I'm surprised people don't see it just in her bating! Or more to the point, the foreplay 'exercise' she goes through and then seems to often struggle through for the bate (as it doesn't seem to come naturally). She use to be self-lubricated as she started bating. Her thoughts alone would get her wet. You can usually now tell that natural lubrication doesn't happen until she 'forces' herself to enjoy the process (put on the show).

We all think she's hot.  Those of us who have watched her for years and years have seen her evolve (who remembers that orange pull out couch and that small dinette/kitchen).  I challenger anyone who has watched her for 5+ years to say she is happier now then she was 5..3...or even one year ago. 

It's her choice to bate-for-pay.  But I think I'd feel better about her situation if she would go back home to Paul & the pooch (I assume they're still together). There was a time we were voyeurs into her life and she went about her life (as if she wasn't aware of the cameras).  Now, it's all about bate-for-pay, making eye contact with the cameras; which takes a significant shine off the fantasy. She'd be more genuine on Chaturbate and I think happier in life then appearing to be a chimp in a cage at a foreign zoo.

are you not tired of discussing this yet?  This is her choice.  We can watch or not watch.  The rest matters only to her.  Again, all you say is just your opinion, and I don’t think it is so worrying about her.  Leora left Russia and is unlikely to return there at all.  She has friends here, as we have already seen, and there are probably more of them, and as for Paul, I already wrote that she was unhappy with him and made her choice.  This man raised his hands on her, grabbed her throat and with him she often cried. all this we have seen repeatedly in the old apartment. So why should she be with him?  She chose to leave Russia and this is her choice.Everything else is just speculation and the subjective opinion of everyone.  Therefore, it makes no sense to discuss the same thing here every time.  I don’t understand what you are trying to prove to anyone.  This is their choice. I personally don’t care for what reason this or that couple or girl is on the project, we are not entitled to say what is best for each of them, because each person is free in his choice.  In addition, we do not know all the circumstances.