Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

On 12/14/2019 at 1:12 AM, Howard said:

This video depicts how lonely Leona is.  No Paul. No Pooch. Not even a pet hamster in a cage with a wheel. Stranger in a strange land.

I think she bates because she's bored. The $$$ or attention has become secondary.

like now in a foreign country ???????

18 hours ago, Howard said:

Evidently YOU are not tired of the topic as you keep replying!

I'm making an observation and stating my opinion.  If you're OK watching what seems to be an unhappy person in a room bating for the camera, I'm good with that. It seems Leora feels she has no choice but to be that person whose life now plays for the cameras vs living life with a camera pointed on her - there is a difference. IMO she's made the (wrong) choice in accepting a mediocre quality of life and leaving family/friends behind. No doubt low self-esteem has set in.

People with dick in hand as she gets off, don't see the change (and don't care, which is fine).  I initially subscribed to RLC (back in the day) primarily to watch behavior - the naughty stuff was a nice bonus (ref: anyone remember Jennicam?). Leora is not happy with her current living arrangement. It's obvious if you observe behavior.  I'd much rather she return to 'family and friends' and display her talents on Chaturbate.

😎👍

For the record: I was unaware of this history of violence on the part of Paul ... at least as far as the user rlc never saw anything in this type. As for the dog Eva, I believe it misses yes.
and me too.

9 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Is it possible to move the discussion to the discussion thread?

Evidently not. Goodness knows we Mods have tried to corral the cats. Moving comments is laborious with this software. However, deleting comments from a page is a breeze. Be forwarned.

Everybody: Please post comments in the General Discussion thread unless that directly relate or enhance understanding of a particular video posting.

(yeah, like that's gonna do any good, silly rodent! 🙄  )

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

qui peut me dire quand et comment se renouvelle l abonement svp 

c'est automatique, tant que tu suspend pas ton abonnement a real et segpay tu et renouveler automatiquement, autre façon de suspendre ton abonnement c'est de te faire bannir, avec un bannissement real stop les prélèvement.

il y a 45 minutes, wingtsun a dit :

c'est automatique, tant que tu suspend pas ton abonnement a real et segpay tu et renouveler automatiquement, autre façon de suspendre ton abonnement c'est de te faire bannir, avec un bannissement real stop les prélèvement.

et a quelle date ?

car ca marchais ce matin et depuis plus rien alors quil me reste deux jours