B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

8 hours ago, pajero said:

13h27 SARA et le troll sont de retour

I was really hoping we had seen the last of him but it doesn't look like it.  I didn't see them leave but they are gone again.  I hope Sara stays with him in whatever rat trap he's staying in and she doesn't bring him back to B1 again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

there is a lot of homeless in Barcelona. Maybe Numi was involved in a orgy implying 3 or 4 theetless  homeless :huh:

there is a lot of homeless people everywhere and if that is what Numi chooses to do, then so be it.  i was talking about a specific homeless person lol

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

there is a lot of homeless people everywhere and if that is what Numi chooses to do, then so be it.  i was talking about a specific homeless person lol

but this specific homeless person you are talking about probably have other homeless fellows in the street.  why would not he share Numi ?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the human is back huh.....there goes the apartment out the window in left field.  wonder what game they will play tonight!

he did not bring the other homeless guys  wandering out and begging in the street of B1 neighbourhood .

Strange !