Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

if rlc really wants to make a surprise he has to send Amina's shoes to Leora when he was fucking her boyfriend.
and send a girl to Leora for a lesbian show!
so Leora can dilate the anus of the new girl with her mega dildo!
in addition to performing a fisting!
I don't think I'm asking for the moon !!!!!!!

It was noticed that an incident that occurred in the BR not long ago there, seemed to be certainly interesting without any doubt, although the incident seemed to be quite short lived and therefore not involving much in concentration or intensity. Perhaps may be a sign of skiddishness as is seeming unwilling to share more of the attractiveness that is all her and of being inhibited from being in a new place after so long in another. Although it may be a different place, it is still safe as was the previous place, and there is nobody around to interrupt whatever may come to mind.

If none of the little friends were brought along to the new residence, perhaps some consideration should be given to attempting to acquire a new one or perhaps several or more, to be nearby and available to assist in achieving certain desires and feelings of satisfaction. If they were able to be acquired at the location of the previous residence, certainly some could be located and acquired there at the location of the current residence.

Although it is likely wishful thinking, it certainly would be quite a special privilege and would give me great satisfaction to be able to be wherever the intriguing and certainly attractive woman may be at any given time, and to be able to please and satisfy her in almost any way she may want or desire.

• Like 1