Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

il y a 33 minutes, raul399 a dit :

‎Eva a reçu le vaccin de la rage... et en deux semaines elle doit retourner chez le vétérinaire... Eva ne peuvent pas voyager à l’étranger pendant 30 jours... Leora dit à son ami. ‎

thank you, I am reassured👍

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Forget about the landing strip. I could share stories about the white socks, the panties down to her knees, looking at the camera. I suppose everyone would say they suggested it first or call me crazy, but these were all things I asked for that came to pass. The final one was going to be shoes/heels, I don't know. Maybe I asked wrong or used the wrong words?

If she is not looking at this then someone is giving her feedback. That's what I think it actually is.

And no, I did not ask for Paul and Eva to vanish! 😉

hehe, jugg - and just exactly when did you ask leora to...look at the cam, for instance...?  🙂

18 minutes ago, gogism said:

hehe, jugg - and just exactly when did you ask leora to...look at the cam, for instance...?  🙂

It was a couple of years ago. All of it was before she did it but I don't really care how or why. The point is that it came to pass. Whomever said it and whatnot I don't really care. She does it. I like it. It works for me.

• Like 1

Just now, gogism said:

no need to thank me, cause I guess we were proving different points, hehe

I thought that was a foregone conclusion, yes. Bro, I can only tell you what I witnessed, and what others said. If I'm a fool, then I'm a happy fool.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She reads the Forum and what's posted.  She used to even Post at one time but RLC made her get rid of the Account.  

Yeah sure....Stay in La La Land. Maybe she will find you there 🙂

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Yeah sure....Stay in La La Land. Maybe she will find you there 🙂

" There's none so blind as those that cannot see " StnCld316 is stating a fact, whether you believe him or not is immaterial, it's still a fact.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

" There's none so blind as those that cannot see " StnCld316 is stating a fact, whether you believe him or not is immaterial, it's still a fact.:biggrin:

And just because you say it's fact does not prove that she ever reads the forum. What proof do have.