Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

32 minutes ago, Roger1 said:

I guess because you say makes it so. BS 

No, Its is so because it is so. It does not cease to be so because a newbie does not understand that it is so.

You might try reading rather than running your mouth on the members here before you know what you are talking about. And with the attitude you are wearing, don't expect any kind of help telling you what to read, or much else for that matter.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

No, Its is so because it is so. It does not cease to be so because a newbie does not understand that it is so.

You might try reading rather than running your mouth on the members here before you know what you are talking about. And with the attitude you are wearing, don't expect any kind of help telling you what to read, or much else for that matter.

Whoa I guess you told me huh. 🤣 

25 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Sometimes Barry, A man's got to do what a man's got to do...or indeed say what a man's got to say.:biggrin:

• Like 2