Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

The cams in the new residence are not located and angled as good as the cams in the previous residence were unfortunately. The views on a majority of the cams in the new residence are quite a distance away to showcase the appealing attractiveness of the wonderful woman as much. It seems that out of the nine cams in the residence, that only the two cams in the BR, and cam five in the Bthrm are the only cams that have close enough views to be able to substantially enjoy any views of her appealing attractiveness. Although the cams in the LR and GR are sufficient depending on what location of the couches she chooses to rest upon, as are the KIT cam and cam four in the Bthrm, they are not as good in views as the three previously mentioned.

20 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Las cámaras de la nueva residencia no están ubicadas y tienen un ángulo tan bueno como las cámaras de la residencia anterior, lamentablemente. Las vistas en la mayoría de las cámaras de la nueva residencia están bastante lejos para mostrar el atractivo de la maravillosa mujer. Parece que de las nueve cámaras en la residencia, solo las dos cámaras en la BR y la cámara cinco en el Bthrm son las únicas cámaras que tienen vistas lo suficientemente cercanas como para poder disfrutar sustancialmente cualquier vista de su atractivo atractivo. Aunque las levas en LR y GR son suficientes dependiendo de la ubicación de los sofás en los que elige descansar, al igual que la cámara KIT y la cámara cuatro en el Bthrm, no son tan buenas en vistas como las tres mencionadas anteriormente.

I think she is not aware that all the apartment is paid .. I think she thinks that camera 1 is free .... the best camera in the room is 2 that is on top of the television ... she should put her pussy in that direction ... hahaha

creo que ella no es conciente que todo el apartamente es de pago.. creo que piensa que la camara 1 es gratis.... la mejor camara en el salon es la 2 la que esta encima de la television...ella deberia poner su coño en esa direccion... hahaha

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

I think she is not aware that all the apartment is paid .. I think she thinks that camera 1 is free .... the best camera in the room is 2 that is on top of the television ... she should put her pussy in that direction ... hahaha

My friend she knows exactly were all the cams are and the areas they cover, also that they are all premium as well 

• Like 2