Dog on Table

However many times these two people fuck for us to see, it does not hide the fact they are very unlikeable.

She is a  Amorous narcissist which is defined as  Sexually seductive, enticing, beguiling, tantalizing; glib and clever; disinclines real intimacy; indulges hedonistic desires; bewitches and inveigles others; pathological lying and swindling.

Such a woman has no time for a pet. With her pathetic partner who is simply required to service her sexual needs, they make a horrible pair.

The dog gets very little attention, love and affection and it would seem it gets very little food or water.

Save the dog and ditch these two morons.

Guest Squirrel

I won't be as hard on them as Van the Man, but for me, their personalities (if they have any) just don't come across the Internet.

And neither does that of their dog.

I will respect them for their athletic prowess and stamina; no other couple can perform like that when it comes down to pure animal fucking.

However many times these two people fuck for us to see, it does not hide the fact they are very unlikeable.

She is a  Amorous narcissist which is defined as  Sexually seductive, enticing, beguiling, tantalizing; glib and clever; disinclines real intimacy; indulges hedonistic desires; bewitches and inveigles others; pathological lying and swindling.

Such a woman has no time for a pet. With her pathetic partner who is simply required to service her sexual needs, they make a horrible pair.

The dog gets very little attention, love and affection and it would seem it gets very little food or water.

Save the dog and ditch these two morons.

Well said.

+1 karma for you.

Guest Squirrel

I had to look again to see who wrote that. Van or Squirrel. It seems they are interchangable.

I'm the one with the cute, fuzzy, friendly, cuddly rodent avatar.

Guest Squirrel

Huh?

I have a pick-up, does that count?  ;)

I'll take the Cad.

It's got room in the back seat for Nora, Leora, & Maya. And Lora's cat.

You can take the boys fishing for 'gators in the back of the truck while we're away in Vegas...