Truly astounding

sturmchaser

Truly astounding.  That's my opening statement.  

It is truly astounding, no, actually it blows my logical mind that, here I am, a former member in excellent standing at RLC and RLCF, making the transition to VHTV and CCF after The Purge, for one reason, and one reason only - Nina and Kira.  

I heard a great many things about VH and CCF - "better cams" and "friendlier people."  A much different and positive environment at CCF than RLCF.  RLCF has its problems, that's for goddamn sure.  They could be solved easily, but no one in charge listens to logic.  So since The Purge I had not much reason to revisit it, aside from saying "howdy" to a bunch of good friends I made there, and catch up on their recent trials and tribulations that we all had a connection to.  I still try to check in once a week or so, after I've been OTR, to let them know I haven't forgotten them.  And they always remember me.  

I thought I was going to get a bunch of new friends on CCF when Nina and Kira went live on VHTV.

Boy was I mistaken.

The vitriol and ignorance on CCF is ten times as bad as it is on RLCF.  Johnny, Scorpio, you guys think you are badasses?  You all ain't got nothin on some of these fucking illiterate degenerates on CCF.  When these people start to ATTACK Nina and Kira even before their apartment went live - even before they got a chance to watch them - even before they knew who the fuck they even were - attacking and denigrating them as if they were pieces of trash - WELL, guess what I think of those ignorant fucks.  

You guessed right.    

It's obviously a very very sad state of affairs at CCF, dare I say even worse than RLCF.  It's a shame, too.  I had hoped for better things.  

Good luck, and good night.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

It is truly astounding, no, actually it blows my logical mind that, here I am, a former member in excellent standing at RLC and RLCF, making the transition to VHTV and CCF after The Purge, for one reason, and one reason only - Nina and Kira.  

I heard a great many things about VH and CCF - "better cams" and "friendlier people."  A much different and positive environment at CCF than RLCF.  RLCF has its problems, that's for goddamn sure.  They could be solved easily, but no one in charge listens to logic.  So since The Purge I had not much reason to revisit it, aside from saying "howdy" to a bunch of good friends I made there, and catch up on their recent trials and tribulations that we all had a connection to.  I still try to check in once a week or so, after I've been OTR, to let them know I haven't forgotten them.  And they always remember me.  

I thought I was going to get a bunch of new friends on CCF when Nina and Kira went live on VHTV.

Boy was I mistaken.

The vitriol and ignorance on CCF is ten times as bad as it is on RLCF.  Johnny, Scorpio, you guys think you are badasses?  You all ain't got nothin on some of these fucking illiterate degenerates on CCF.  When these people start to ATTACK Nina and Kira even before their apartment went live - even before they got a chance to watch them - even before they knew who the fuck they even were - attacking and denigrating them as if they were pieces of trash - WELL, guess what I think of those ignorant fucks.  

You guessed right.    

It's obviously a very very sad state of affairs at CCF, dare I say even worse than RLCF.  It's a shame, too.  I had hoped for better things.  

You're very welcome on the VH part of CC, don't be put off by the very small number who only had bad things to say! Also remember that 2 out of the 3 who seemed so against Nina and Kira only joined that day!! We are mostly open minded (even if we are voyeurs) and only judge tenants on their actions and behaviours and are only here to have fun and banter.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Boy was I mistaken.

You guessed right.    

Well thankyou for those few kind words even though you only seem to have just joined us. Doesn't seem to be a very good way of making friends if that is what you really want or is it that you just want to feel very important.

Yes we praise and we criticise and also have a good laugh often BUT what we don't do is insult people just because they don't share your opinion.

Maybe if you lighten up and get rid of that chip on your shoulder you would get on better in the future.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Boy was I mistaken.

You guessed right.    

I would just like to let you know that I am NOT "a fucking illiterate degenerate" and if you would like to have a decent,respectful,friendly conversation anytime please feel free to contact me.

Please don't tar us all with the same brush.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I would just like to let you know that I am NOT "a fucking illiterate degenerate" and if you would like to have a decent,respectful,friendly conversation anytime please feel free to contact me.

Please don't tar us all with the same brush.

But if you do, make damn sure you use feathers 😏

• Like 1

• 1 month later...