Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

Seems they are indeed putting two news cams,but the balcony issue still not resolved,would prefer a cam there than anotehr in bedroom(Autought a new cam in bedroom is good also).The actual residents use that balcony to much,a cam there is needed.But i take it.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems they are indeed putting two news cams,but the balcony issue still not resolved,would prefer a cam there than anotehr in bedroom(Autought a new cam in bedroom is good also).The actual residents use that balcony to much,a cam there is needed.But i take it.

if you look with cam 1 in the living room, you will see that it must not be easy to put a camera on the balcony because of the proximity of neighboring buildings

Il y a 2 heures, Peterandpaul a dit :

We haven’t seen the results of the modifications yet. But when I look at the layout more closely then I don’t only see an additional camera in the living-room but the position of camera 1 seems to have changed, too. Maybe I am wrong.

No Cam 1 is changed.

Il y a 3 heures, moos54 a dit :

if you look with cam 1 in the living room, you will see that it must not be easy to put a camera on the balcony because of the proximity of neighboring buildings

RLC could put something to block the cam from the neighbours and we don't know what's out there. Judging from the amount of time offline seems to be a massive update lets hope we see the results we were looking for.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Probably,but i bet if they really wanted a cam could be puted there,even if only catch only all the bottom part of balcony would be important(this couple uses more the balcony and more time than any prior residents),but the two new cams in livingroom and bedroom could be a major improvement and very needed for years.Fingers crossed!

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I too would prefer a cam out on the balcony and hopefully a better cam in the in the bathroom where Martins puts on her makeup across from the kitchen.