Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Not "sad eyes" but "doe eyes", and Nina is always wet!

She kind had sad eyes,Gess is doe eyes."Nina is always wet",honestly that time was the time i seen her most wet,was delicious to listen hehe.

• Upvote 1

See what i said when before house opened..rlc and VH are diferent sites and deliver also diferent  in some aspects,this livingroom naked make out session is kinda new in them,seems slowly they gona adapt well to VH,think We gona see some new stuff from them and even from guests,this is why i always find out ex residents frome others cam sites moving to VH a interesting move.Cool stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

See what i said when before house opened..rlc and VH are diferent sites and deliver also diferent  in some aspects,this livingroom naked make out session is kinda new in them,seems slowly they gona adapt well to VH,think We gona see some new stuff from them and even from guests,this is why i always find out ex residents frome others cam sites moving to VH a interesting move.Cool stuff.

Well there are sex scenes from them at LR including the begin of a trio, so doesn't seems a big surprise (can't talk about how rare they could have been but they happened)