Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

10 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

No, they do not want to get involved in this kind of discussion. It would be sterile, they do not need additional fighting. Their life is already pretty busy.
They know that they are appreciated by some, what they like, and denigrated by others, which they do not care about.

This sums it up perfectly.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

I am sorry to report to you, sadly, Doe is no longer a friend.  Doe will no longer be around, ever.  There was an incredible break-up among the Three Russkiteers, and it was very sad to witness.  And despite what some may claim, it was NOT because of the threesome they had.  Granted, the threesome they had created some great tension among all of them, and some quite dramatic moments between N&K, but it was not the ultimate reason for their dissolution.  It goes way, way deeper than that.  

Like you, I would love to see Doe reappear, somewhere.  She was absolutely stunning.  Her eyes were... doe-like.  Soft and innocent.  

I am sad to hear that , I liked her ( like many others) I am happy with these two . 😘

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They live on a sex site(s) and sell their soul for money. It's not strength, it's desperation and weakness. You know nothing about them, only what they want you to believe. 

here is the house voyeur slogan: "You're watching real people in real homes in the real time"

They fit exactly in this announcement. VH does not talk about sex in their slogan

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, refazer said:

here is the house voyeur slogan: "You're watching real people in real homes in the real time"

They fit exactly in this announcement. VH does not talk about sex in their slogan

Trust me this topic has been beaten to death multiple times. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Mmmmmkay, when we get into lahbstah and crayabs, that's a whole nother ballgame, Cal Ripken Jr!  Now we're talkin OLD BAY baby!  

oldbay.JPG  0

I can't do spicy hot. I want to keep my tastebuds intact. :biggrin: I like a little Old
Bay for the flavor, but if there's too much, I have to wash it off.  I do like
horseradish and horseradish sauce and wasabi...in small doses.

I don't understand the Cal Ripken, Jr reference. I don't follow sports. With
that accent, it sounds like you might be from Louisiana.

Il y a 7 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

Has anyone seen Kira's drumset yet?  I *think* it can be seen in cam-5 GR in the lower left corner, but not positive.  I know the piano is in cam-5 GR bay window (a very romantic place to compose music indeed), but Kira loves her drums.  I hope she still gets to practice in the new place.  Of course, as we learned at RLC, the apartment floorplan that is shown at VHTV is not exactly "to scale" LOL.  

yes in the guest room, at left cam 5

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Has anyone seen Kira's drumset yet?  I *think* it can be seen in cam-5 GR in the lower left corner, but not positive.  I know the piano is in cam-5 GR bay window (a very romantic place to compose music indeed), but Kira loves her drums.  I hope she still gets to practice in the new place.  Of course, as we learned at RLC, the apartment floorplan that is shown at VHTV is not exactly "to scale" LOL.  

the battery is there

540.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jouandomy said:

They are so much freer than with RLC! 😉

They can even join cc and talk with their fans,viewers if they wish it.That the diferent from a very close minded,restrictive cam site and other more freely,friendly.

• Like 4