Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

but at the same time it is also a challenge for her ... to be out of her country for the first time and alone ... she is a person with a lot of fear ... and this trip has been able to show that she is a strong person and that she is not He is afraid of nothing. and they are not my words .. they are her words

One of the two things will happen sooner or later,or Paul and Eva will visit her or she is just in vacations in this house for some months.i never watch her a lôt But from the moments i watch her she seemed to have a very close bond to Eva,to Paul not so much hehe,but Eva and her did always everything togheter,sleep,play,simultaneous bates😅.Sadly for me this isn't the Leora "experience" i always enjoyed in short bursts,is Leora alone,apart from her family and country with the porpuse of getting more money and clients to site.Makes me feel sad for her,Paul and Eva.But..i understand that if she is in house and apart from them is because they agreed with it and hope they are getting well paid.

• Like 2