VHTV and Rules

Just now, Amy3 said:

As James said a long time ago, it would make them RLC. At the time I tried to convince him to consider paying a small base salary just so that people who just wanted to love their life on cam and not do performances could survive and the "real voyeurs" could enjoy that. Really, I was desperately trying to find a way to keep Violet and Jeff on the site. At that time, everyone here adamndoned them and they were not going to progress. I didn't care if they did nothing, but the competition for views ended them. 

Anyways, the result of having it be a competition, is that it's all a performance now. Oh well! 

Nothing against V&J at all but we should keep telling the truth and it was their arguments and some violation of rules who ended them. I liked them too and their funny cat Tomi. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

As James said a long time ago, it would make them RLC. At the time I tried to convince him to consider paying a small base salary just so that people who just wanted to love their life on cam and not do performances could survive and the "real voyeurs" could enjoy that. Really, I was desperately trying to find a way to keep Violet and Jeff on the site. At that time, everyone here adamndoned them and they were not going to progress. I didn't care if they did nothing, but the competition for views ended them. 

Anyways, the result of having it be a competition, is that it's all a performance now. Oh well! 

It wasn't all to do with progression that people stopped watching, the last apt was bad which didn't help them at all.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What rule did they break? Living life on cam? You do know that couples really do fight and have arguments? You know real life. 

apparently, according to idiotic vhtv' rules, couples are not allowed to have violent arguments and fights; that one rule makes life of participants  100% fake and unrealistic  😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just In said:

It wasn't all to do with progression that people stopped watching, the last apt was bad which didn't help them at all.

Their last apartment was absolutely terrible, it hardly had no furniture apart from a bed and sofa and the kitchen was a bloody joke as it was almost non existent. I don't think they even had a television in the living room.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What rule did they break? Living life on cam? You do know that couples really do fight and have arguments? You know real life. 

I spoke about VH rules not about real life rules. There were some incidents where the appartement was turned offline because of fights of them

47 minutes ago, waldi said:

apparently, according to idiotic vhtv' rules, couples are not allowed to have violent arguments and fights; that one rule makes life of participants  100% fake and unrealistic  😉

Yeah you aren't even allowed real life anymore then :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Indeed! Lots of pitfalls for the tenants to get fined over. VHTV is vanilla life. I still can't understand how VHTV can justify taking fine money from the victim of the violence. Sorry, you got hit, pay me $500 and we're cutting your cams. WTF?

Nobody forces tenants to be there. These are the rules of VHTV. When they do not like it they are free to leave or not to join at first.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I still can't understand how VHTV can justify taking fine money from the victim of the violence. Sorry, you got hit, pay me $500 and we're cutting your cams. WTF?

yes, that's obviously absolutely bullshit; life doesn't look like that shown in vhtv; participants are simply not allowed to do what they want; it's a stupidity I fight from the very beginning

• Like 2