Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #2

4 hours ago, budda said:

In recent times Melissa and Sergio seem to me a bit apathetic.
The parties in their house are often monotonous and boring and Melissa spends lot of time time on the phone or sleeping instead of socializing.
I don't know why but I doubt that they will soon leave the program.

They didn't do anythink they bring people like krista ante condor Nadine Alexandra to make money .

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This apt. has a problem.
Melissa & Sergio are obliged to invite people for the reasons below.
Melissa & Sergio had sex with each other and received many visualizations.
Then they started having sex with other couples (without interactions) and from that moment the voyeurs were less interested in their "normal" sex.
Then they started doing foursomes exchanging caresses with other couples and from that moment the voyeurs wanted to see only that.
Finally Melissa started doing blowjobs and handjobs and even fucked with other men and from that moment nobody is more interested in what she was doing before.
This is what has happened (and happens) to other couples as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, budda said:

This apt. has a problem.
Then they started having sex with other couples (without interactions) and from that moment the voyeurs were less interested in their "normal" sex.
Then they started doing foursomes exchanging caresses with other couples and from that moment the voyeurs wanted to see only that.
Finally Melissa started doing blowjobs and handjobs and even fucked with other men and from that moment nobody is more interested in what she was doing before.

I think you will find they aren't obliged to do anything.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, budda said:

This apt. has a problem.

They didn't do foursome and exchange partners

1 hour ago, budda said:

This apt. has a problem.

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I think you will find they aren't obliged to do anything.

I did not say that they are "obliged".
I simply think that if they go back to having sex as a couple, their visualizations will fall inexorably because the voyeurs don't like to see the "routine" again.

3 minutes ago, nounou said:

They didn't change partners but melissa did handjobs and blowjobs to other men. She also fucked with another man in Sergio's presence.

• Like 1