Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

Leonie is the best of these four without hesitation! If she were in the other apartment, she would have enjoyed it like never before! The problem has with the boyfriend he has (he can do things with other girls as proven but Leonie not) and with the other couple they are worthless!

• Like 1

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Leonie is the best of these four without hesitation! If she were in the other apartment, she would have enjoyed it like never before! The problem has with the boyfriend he has (he can do things with other girls as proven but Leonie not) and with the other couple they are worthless!

although I think tonight Leonie proved she is game and and even made Domi blush..I expected more from Barney..appears paranoid to let others near Leonie..well..I think she is gonna take the lead now..good for her!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Houlii said:

aunque creo que esta noche Leonie demostró que es juego y Domi e incluso hizo blush..I esperaba más de Barney..appears paranoico para que los demás cerca de Leonie..well..I piensan que se va a tomar la iniciativa para ella now..good !!!

I'm sorry, but Leonie will never take the initiative or do anything with anyone as long as she's still in a relationship with Barney. The other couple's thing is just fake theater.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I'm sorry, but Leonie will never take the initiative or do anything with anyone as long as she's still in a relationship with Barney. The other couple's thing is just fake theater.

I don't disagree.. but given the opportunity to play..she will even with barney in the kitchen playing on his phone..you are right though..she will not initiate it..

• Like 1