Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

But then nothing happened; the guests left but I notice Melissa and Sergio seem ready to receive folk. [At least Melissa is dressed up; Sergio is guess where - on his computer!]

Meanwhile also elsewhere Krista and Andrew look like they are also preparing to go out. K had out all her shoes in the Living Room and now Andrew is moving furniture!

[Afternote - Andrew was moving furniture to make space for assembly of more flat-pack furniture. Probably it is a new table.]

Edited by Oldstalker

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

image.thumb.png.507b47e91d2c12f15682c1658f601ebb.png

They didn't had enough with the fake teasing in their apt. then they went to Isa&Bart to bamboozle us for 2 more hours 😪. I think that's a new low. I'm not wasting my time with them anymore.

And I must retract when I said Sean&Clarice didn't deserve an apt. Right now they are the only ones, from the "circus friends", who deserve my full attention.

Le 9/28/2019 à 9:43 PM, hollisryl a dit :

Leonie started packing (I see cat wanted to escape as well), heated discussion with Barney (lots of Nyet), masturbation and then suitcase put away.

spacer.png

I realised this bate is not saved in the archives, should i email them about it??

• Like 1