Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

Yes there was motion detection all the time (from 22:42:12 to 23:01:10 ), but now the timeline cut off the offline time.

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

I dont believe the spikes we see in timeline are due to motion being captured but how many users are watching.  I may be wrong but I have seen some instances were the timeline is flat but someone is actually showering or getting dressed but no one was watching at the time.  

Maybe you're right, if it's not motion detection my theory is not valid anymore.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I dont believe the spikes we see in timeline are due to motion being captured but how many users are watching.  I may be wrong but I have seen some instances were the timeline is flat but someone is actually showering or getting dressed but no one was watching at the time.  

Happens frequently..  saw already happen with sex

1 hour ago, Dlinhagen said:

Correct me if I'm wrong... but the "motion detection" was still working when the cameres were offline, so.... I think the housesitters didn't turn them off. And the cuts on-off and off-on when very accurate. Maybe VHTV didn't have the "model release" to stream the fuck.

You are wrong, VHTV don't have motion detectors, never have done. Sorry to burst your bubble 😁😁😁

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

they did the same exactly before the sex.. went all to outside few minutes..
Condor female and power shut down guest back

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Well, they are naked in the living room, maybe going for round two.  Lets see if all cameras stay on this time..

Wonder why he did it? Neither Tessa not him is shy at all. Stumbled over the cable? Playing the devils advocate now 😉