Street Fight Videos

itsme

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

These Pussy's in Today's World don't know Jack Shit about Street Fighting.    :biggrin:

I do, and it's nothing I'm proud of doing! This Video is sad, that's for sure. So much hate! The Aluminum Bat alone would have created considerable damage. Adults different story, kids, especially young girls, big story. The two inexperienced boys must be a WWE fan. Wrestle themselves to tiredness. Thx for the share. 19.gif.70988170416e3298345bb476a887e1ff.gif

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

I do, and it's nothing I'm proud of doing! This Video is sad, that's for sure. So much hate! The Aluminum Bat alone would have created considerable damage. Adults different story, kids, especially young girls, big story. The two inexperienced boys must be a WWE fan. Wrestle themselves to tiredness. Thx for the share. 19.gif.70988170416e3298345bb476a887e1ff.gif

When I was kid growing up when I got into a Street Fight there were Black Eye's, Fat Lips and Kicks in the Groin were the norm.  After it was said and done each went home until the next fight came a long.

Now they come at you with anything Bats, Knives, Guns or whatever can maim or kill.  I come from an area which was mostly dominated by Portuguese Culture. If you got in a fight with one of them they would fight one on one but if they got the shit kicked out of them you had better run as fast as you can because they'll all gang up on you once they come out of the Rack "n" Cue Pool Hall which we used to call years ago the Dago Café.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I do, and it's nothing I'm proud of doing! This Video is sad, that's for sure. So much hate! The Aluminum Bat alone would have created considerable damage. Adults different story, kids, especially young girls, big story. The two inexperienced boys must be a WWE fan. Wrestle themselves to tiredness. Thx for the share. 19.gif.70988170416e3298345bb476a887e1ff.gif  0

Just to clarify, I wasn't saying that violence is humorous. I just find it amusing when untrained "fighters" decide that they want to be bad-asses and end up looking like complete idiots. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, itsme said:

Just to clarify, I wasn't saying that violence is humorous. I just find it amusing when untrained "fighters" decide that they want to be bad-asses and end up looking like complete idiots. 

I like the video, and most of everything you post. I didn't care for the girls. Please, keep posting! 19.gif.ecd79396402f6e68409f08ca3149ada7.gif

• Like 1