BAN UPLOADED.NET - IT IS S**T

Guest Chatterbox

Guest Chatterbox

Why, oh, why do people keep putting videos on Uploaded.net...it is such a ball-ache trying to download them. Why can't they use Putlocker or Mediafire - so much better.

I can't use mediafire myself due to my uploads timing out, but I use Putlocker after other CC users recommended it. It's not ideal but a damn sight better than Uploaded.

If I put all my back catalogue of videos on Uploaded then people would be downloading them for months due to the time limits - I would consider that not to be in the true spirit of sharing on CC. Putlocker is the quickest I can find at the moment (after MF that is)....

..why can't others be considerate?

Guest Squirrel

Hey, CB.

Ya know how you can sit around watching your favourite apartment on RLC t for hours,  hoping that she'll show up looking nude or at least pretty? And you wait and you wait and you wait.

Whelp, UL can provide you with this same "user experience."

Why, oh, why do people keep putting videos on Uploaded.net...it is such a ball-ache trying to download them. Why can't they use Putlocker or Mediafire - so much better.

I can't use mediafire myself due to my uploads timing out, but I use Putlocker after other CC users recommended it. It's not ideal but a damn sight better than Uploaded.

If I put all my back catalogue of videos on Uploaded then people would be downloading them for months due to the time limits - I would consider that not to be in the true spirit of sharing on CC. Putlocker is the quickest I can find at the moment (after MF that is)....

;)

Guest Chatterbox

;)

How the heck did you get so much positive Karma?!?!?!???

Guest Squirrel

How the heck did you get so much positive Karma?!?!?!???

There are are two possibilities:

1) Dianar provides daily, perverse sexual gratification to the Mods, or

2) Dianar acquired a fortune in Bit-coins through hacking and has bribed the Mods.

And when the fuck did I become a Hero member? I mean,  damn, there goes my reputation and my hard-earned street cred with the home boys...

Guest Squirrel

You passed the 500  posts of drivel mark. But don't worry homie, you still be da man.

Thanks. It's always nice to know that someone with 8,000 pounds of rolling kick-ass Detroit steel has got my back....

I still don't get why people like you (us) who spends so much time waiting for his/her preferred RLC heroine to show up dressed in his/her preferred outfit or having sex here and there don't consider using one of the many files sharing programs out there (eg. eMule)... No size limitations, zero risks of banning and persistence of files. Chose a decent and descriptive file naming scheme and you are set  ;)