Get rid of and close the Rants & Flame wars section

jabbath1987

Get rid of and close the Rants & Flame wars section  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of and close the Rants & Flame wars section

• Yes, close it.
    • No, leave it open.

I think in a forum made for adults everybody here should be as mature and have manners to behave like a civilized human. So this section should not be needed. There should be no section where you can put down and insult other people (members, tenants, mods) without any "law" I will be completely honest I make this poll because a former friend of mine used the section to hit on me and put me down and I can do nothing against it. I am on this site for quite a time now and never had to use this section to hit on people knowing they can do nothing against it because the forum laws do not apply there. I feel this is not fair at all and this section only boosts and ecourages such behavior. 

Therefore I vote for it to be closed. Now I want to hear about the opinion of others in here. Especially mods and @Admin

• Like 1

You are vastly outweighed here. You claim that this is an adult board. I'd be willing to bet most of the 80,000 plus members are kiddies still living under their mommy's apron strings. Their posts prove that beyond the shadow of a doubt.

As an adult, you need to be able to take all of the bullshit with a grain of salt and laugh at it. There are a shitload of keyboard commandos out there, just like armchair quarterbacks. 

The R & F board was created specifically for that reason. It NOT Moderated. So don't expect your mommy to be there to protect you from someone else's words. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it. There are only 3 mods that cover this entire board and maybe 20 people that keep them constantly on alert because you all are little kids in the way you act. If I were still a Mod, none of you would be here. That is why I'm not. You sit at your computer/laptop/phone, whatever you use and get your rocks off arguing about a bunch of 2 bit cam whores on a supposed voyeur site(s). Voyeur? Seriously? You need to get outside and play, breathe some fresh air go to a concert, a museum, do something that will educate you. There is very little here that will do that. 

To you, Amy3, Harley, and a few others, etc... you are a bunch of shit disturbers that will never get along no matter what the subject. If you all want to call yourselves ADULTS, then act like it. The Admin only lets you few stay around because you generate traffic with your arguments. Other than that you all are as useless as tits on a bull. Get a life already. 

Rant over!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

You are vastly outweighed here. You claim that this is an adult board. I'd be willing to bet most of the 80,000 plus members are kiddies still living under their mommy's apron strings. Their posts prove that beyond the shadow of a doubt.

As an adult, you need to be able to take all of the bullshit with a grain of salt and laugh at it. There are a shitload of keyboard commandos out there, just like armchair quarterbacks. 

The R & F board was created specifically for that reason. It NOT Moderated. So don't expect your mommy to be there to protect you from someone else's words. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it. There are only 3 mods that cover this entire board and maybe 20 people that keep them constantly on alert because you all are little kids in the way you act. If I were still a Mod, none of you would be here. That is why I'm not. You sit at your computer/laptop/phone, whatever you use and get your rocks off arguing about a bunch of 2 bit cam whores on a supposed voyeur site(s). Voyeur? Seriously? You need to get outside and play, breathe some fresh air go to a concert, a museum, do something that will educate you. There is very little here that will do that. 

To you, Amy3, Harley, and a few others, etc... you are a bunch of shit disturbers that will never get along no matter what the subject. If you all want to call yourselves ADULTS, then act like it. The Admin only lets you few stay around because you generate traffic with your arguments. Other than that you all are as useless as tits on a bull. Get a life already. 

Rant over!

And who are you that you think you can insult me here? Did I insult anybody here? Seems you got up with the wrong leg today? I do not even know you. 

Maybe grow up and learn some manners first and then come back...

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

In the immortal words of Jack Nicholson, "You can't handle the truth."

You speak in riddles. I don't understand a thing. You think you are the one you know the one and only truth? You are quite strange I have to say. Come here and your first post on this topic is to insult me and others...

Pay attention dude. I have near 7000 posts on this board and have been here since July of 2013. 

I just pay no attention to 90% of you kids on your apartment threads, but you came to the side of the board that I watch, so I'll say what I want, when I want, how I want. If you don't like that, go back and watch your cam whores. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think in a forum made for adults everybody here should be as mature and have manners to behave like a civilized human. So this section should not be needed. There should be no section where you can put down and insult other people (members, tenants, mods) without any "law" I will be completely honest I make this poll because a former friend of mine used the section to hit on me and put me down and I can do nothing against it. I am on this site for quite a time now and never had to use this section to hit on people knowing they can do nothing against it because the forum laws do not apply there. I feel this is not fair at all and this section only boosts and ecourages such behavior. 

Therefore I vote for it to be closed. Now I want to hear about the opinion of others in here. Especially mods and @Admin

With all respect to have something closed just because you don't like something is being rather hypocritcal i think and rather dictatorial. We may not like some of your views but we don't ask for it to be banned.

Rants and Flames was introduced, as far as i am aware, to be able to have serious and often bad tempered arguments with other members, shit and all.

Are not people allowed free speech on here or is it only things you like allowed?

As you yourself often say if you don't like something then don't watch it or in this case don't read it.

Oh yes and you aren't allowed to vote in your own poll as you would be biased, or is that being too dictatorial on my behalf.? No doubt that 1 vote for it to be scrapped is yours?

• Like 3

Let's see, according to a rough estimate, Mr. jabbath posts an average of 40 posts per day. I would say he really needs to get outside and explore the world a bit. Sitting inside watching cam whores all day makes for a twisted sense of reality.

Speaking of which, I'm going out to lounge in the back yard pool. It's about 90F and I have a hurricane knocking on the back door a few hundred miles away. But I will be back to read some more of the hated that this person spews. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Pay attention dude. I have near 7000 posts on this board and have been here since July of 2013. 

I just pay no attention to 90% of you kids on your apartment threads, but you came to the side of the board that I watch, so I'll say what I want, when I want, how I want. If you don't like that, go back and watch your cam whores. Plain and simple.

I am not your dude. Watch your language. And even if you were the emperor of China you have no right to insult me. I don't care how long you are there. 

11 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Let's see, according to a rough estimate, Mr. jabbath posts an average of 40 posts per day. I would say he really needs to get outside and explore the world a bit. Sitting inside watching cam whores all day makes for a twisted sense of reality.

Speaking of which, I'm going out to lounge in the back yard pool. It's about 90F and I have a hurricane knocking on the back door a few hundred miles away. But I will be back to read some more of the hated that this person spews. 

Of course you know me perfectly🙄. Besides that I wish you the best for no damages and injuries due to the hurricane. Stay safe. 

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

With all respect to have something closed just because you don't like something is being rather hypocritcal i think and rather dictatorial. We may not like some of your views but we don't ask for it to be banned.

Rants and Flames was introduced, as far as i am aware, to be able to have serious and often bad tempered arguments with other members, shit and all.

Are not people allowed free speech on here or is it only things you like allowed?

As you yourself often say if you don't like something then don't watch it or in this case don't read it.

Oh yes and you aren't allowed to vote in your own poll as you would be biased, or is that being too dictatorial on my behalf.? No doubt that 1 vote for it to be scrapped is yours?

Hey it's a controversial topic right? Appreciate your comment because you don't attack me. I am not against freedom of speech at all. But I believe in good manners and a forum where people respect each other. In such a kind of forum a rants section would not be needed. 

Thanks again for your comment. 

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey it's a controversial topic right? Appreciate your comment because you don't attack me. I am not against freedom of speech at all. But I believe in good manners and a forum where people respect each other. In such a kind of forum a rants section would not be needed. 

Thanks again for your comment. 

But with all respect you are against freedom of speech as what you are basically trying to do is to silence just one person, namely Amy3 who has a point of view, or many points of views ::) that you don't like mainly because its often about you. There are many members i don't agree with but they all have their views and are entitled to them however much others don't agree. Yes Amy can be a pain in the ass and i have often called her a dumb broad but many are often a pain in the ass but that doesn't mean we have to ban them or stop them commentating on what happens on VH.

People often say derogatory things about the tennants but to be honest, as i have said before in forum, if that was any of my daughters i saw on here i would be horrified, I know you don't agree with that, but we all comment and take the piss out of many as they just put themselves up for public attention and comment.

I would suggest you lighten up a bit as life is not always fair in many ways but when you are in the public eye you must accept the bad comments as much you you accept the praise which many get as well. Not neccessarily for the right reasons but then thats another debate :biggrin:

• Like 2